dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Quinn already turned down Jacksonville, so it looks like NYG, Miami and then maybe the Raiders are the only remaining options unless some other surprise happens. I read both Miami and NYG want Daboll from Buffalo.

I don't think the Raiders have officially decided what to do with Bisaccia yet.

So Quinn may well be back in Dallas afterall.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
28994637bc876273ea45229e6616a589.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like Matt Eberfuis is going to be the next HC for the Bears

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
belichick texted congrats to Daboll for getting the Giants HC job... BEFORE Flores even got an interview

BELICHICK TEXTED THE WRONG BRIAN!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What exactly is Flores complaining about? I'm not really understanding it.

He got shitcanned according to multiple reports because everybody on the staff and within the organization hated him for being a douchebag.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1st and foremost i think the issue is that bill texted brian flores to congratulate him on being hired as HC of NYG. problem is, bill thought he was texting brian daboll. bill texted the wrong brian. bill's text came BEFORE FLORES EVEN INTERVIEWED WITH NYG. IIRC according to rooney rule, you gotta interview at least 1 person of color and flores hadn't yet had that opportunity and the NYG already made a decision.

the braindead friends that i have that are MIA fans are saying that flores should not have been fired and this is a NYG/MIA/DEN/NFL problem

from the court document:
-the owner stephen ross wanted flores to recruit deshaun watson. flores claims that he refused several times. the owner then tried to organize an impromptu meeting on his yacht with flores and watson. once flores found out he was there to meet watson, he left. his relationships in MIA front office were never the same since.
-in 2019 owner stephen ross offered flores $100k per game that MIA lost to improve draft position. flores refused

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants were fools not to interview Flores (or any other black candidate) first. That would eliminate the "they already made up their mind" argument.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1st and foremost i think the issue is that bill texted brian flores to congratulate him on being hired as HC of NYG. problem is, bill thought he was texting brian daboll. bill texted the wrong brian. bill's text came BEFORE FLORES EVEN INTERVIEWED WITH NYG. IIRC according to rooney rule, you gotta interview at least 1 person of color and flores hadn't yet had that opportunity and the NYG already made a decision.

the braindead friends that i have that are MIA fans are saying that flores should not have been fired and this is a NYG/MIA/DEN/NFL problem

from the court document:
-the owner stephen ross wanted flores to recruit deshaun watson. flores claims that he refused several times. the owner then tried to organize an impromptu meeting on his yacht with flores and watson. once flores found out he was there to meet watson, he left. his relationships in MIA front office were never the same since.
-in 2019 owner stephen ross offered flores $100k per game that MIA lost to improve draft position. flores refused

They (Giants) did interview a minority candidate prior to that, Leslie Frazier.

I think the Giants knew they were in a competitive spot for Daboll and worked quickly to get a deal done. Miami was among the teams that interviewed him and supposedly liked him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, unless there's a lot more to this that what I have read so far, this sounds like a complete douchebag guy knowing he wasnt going to get another job somewhere and in a total sourgrapes move, is suing every team in the NFL.

He even named Kris Richard as an example of someone fucked by the system, and Richard sux fucking dick as a coach.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
this sounds like a complete douchebag guy knowing he wasnt going to get another job somewhere and in a total sourgrapes move, is suing every team in the NFL.
That's exactly what Kaepernick did. He knew he wasn't a top flight QB anymore, so kneeling was a way to reinvent himself. Martyrdom is very lucrative these days.

Top Bottom