Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In their eight game win streak this D shut down the likes of Brees, Rodgers and then Mahomes. Makes it pretty easy for any offense to win when the D is only giving up 16ppg.

Give me stellar defense every time. Then we talk QB. The team with the hottest young QB to ever hit the stage managed 9 measly points.

No doubt. I just think Brady makes everyone around him better. Whether it's work ethic or drive to be successful. From 7 and 9 to SB champs.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just think Brady makes everyone around him better. Whether it's work ethic or drive to be successful.
Nobody wants to let him down, that's apparent. But that radiates from Arians as well. You absolutely positively MUST have a HC and a QB who detest losing. Who fucking hate it. Who lose sleep over it. They can't eat, can't enjoy life if they lose. That's what resonates to the rest of the team and sets the tone.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shit. Hold the phone. Officials just found 30 uncounted points for KC in one of their equipment containers. Recount is underway. Tom Brady tweets about this using hashtag #stopthesbsteal and is promptly banned by Twitter. Developing.
AND NOW Kansas City is claiming Russian interference and the female ref who served as Down Judge for the game is tied to George Soros! Story still developing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Give me stellar defense every time.
And I'll go even further. Gimme a defense that puts SB rings on the likes of Flacco and Hostleter. Then gimme a QB who doesn't shit the bed by picks and fumbles. I don't need a fucking Romo, Mahomes or Brees, or even a Brady.

Hell, every time Brady's won it was with a stellar D. Not knocking Brady and never have, just pointing out he's had great help.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of one or more people, people playing football and text that says 'They said it couldn't be done. They said he was washed. Too old and too weak of an arm. No way he was going to do it in the NFC. Congratulations to Blaine Gabbert on winning the Super Bowl BUCCANEERS ጋ 11 11 BUCCANEERS'

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
AND NOW Kansas City is claiming Russian interference and the female ref who served as Down Judge for the game is tied to George Soros! Story still developing.
BREAKING: In what is already being pegged as "Helmetgate" we have learned that Bill Belechick had Russian hacker access to TOM BRADY'S HELMET COMM and was giving Brady the Chiefs' defensive calls all during the game! Mahomes now sharing details under same hashtag, #stopthesbsteal but has not been banned at all by twitter.

Still developing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So this SB had the lowest viewership ratings since the 2007 Colts vs Bears game.

That just blows me away and makes no sense to me.

You would think that with Covid closing down bars all over the country and with gatherings being limited, and with retards scared of a virus with a 99.8 survival rate that people would have chosen to stay home and watch the game

Which would mean more gatherings in general with smaller groups with more overall TV’s tuned into the big game. Not less.

Plus the whole Kaeperdick debacle wasn’t force fed down everyone’s throats during SB week. So it’s not like you had a ton of ppl choosing not to watch because of that BS.

I’m surprised there wasn’t a huge uptick in viewership over previous games because there are more people home nowadays because of Covid than in seasons past.

Plus half the country hates Brady and would typically watch just to root against him and hope he loses.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The better team won on the day without doubt. KC's O-Line was decimated and couldn't give Mahomes any protection. Their receivers had a bad case of the drops too. Having said that I wasn't that impressed with some of the officiating, which went against KC for the most part.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
said that I wasn't that impressed with some of the officiating, which went against KC for the most part.
If you're gonna let shit go during the season and the playoffs, then you should also let shit go during the SB. KC's secondary grabs people and redirects them, they hold them up, it's illegal. But the SB ain't the time for a crackdown when you've been letting it go all season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you're gonna let shit go during the season and the playoffs, then you should also let shit go during the SB. KC's secondary grabs people and redirects them, they hold them up, it's illegal. But the SB ain't the time for a crackdown when you've been letting it go all season.

Michael Irvin and his famous push off would agree

And Deion is still a little bitch!

The Championship game was not the time to all of a sudden decide to enforce a rule you had let slide forever

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Top Bottom