Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
DWI wreck mars this SB for the Reid family - head coach's son drunk driving hurt a 5 year-old child severely, could die.

With his priors, I wonder how the fuck he's still an assistant coach in the league.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of text

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought the first half was very vanilla, very disappointing for such a big stage. Then I sat though that crapfest of a halftime show. Now it didn't see so bad...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do the Chiefs even have offensive linemen on the field at this point?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Offense drives revenue through swag sales and TV ratings, and puts butts in seats.

Defense puts trophies in trophy cases.

/Game summary.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shit. Hold the phone. Officials just found 30 uncounted points for KC in one of their equipment containers. Recount is underway. Tom Brady tweets about this using hashtag #stopthesbsteal and is promptly banned by Twitter. Developing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Bucs played great D, no doubt about it. But Brady goes to that franchise and leads them through rough waters to a SB victory. Say what you want about the man, he's the GOAT. Belichick or Brady? Give me a franchise QB each and every time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Bucs played great D, no doubt about it. But Brady goes to that franchise and leads them through rough waters to a SB victory.
In their eight game win streak this D shut down the likes of Brees, Rodgers and then Mahomes. Makes it pretty easy for any offense to win when the D is only giving up 16ppg.

Give me stellar defense every time. Then we talk QB. The team with the hottest young QB to ever hit the stage managed 9 measly points.

Top Bottom