Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The local news here is reporting that 65% of the tickets sold were to people in Northern California which means that they were sold to 49’r fans. This came from Vivid seats which is the secondary market because the SoFi stadium put a stipulation that tickets on the primary market could only be sold to people with local Los Angeles zip codes.

It will be interesting to see how many 49’r fans are in the stands at the stadium. They are all over the fucking news, all over LAX and taking over local spots.

The last I saw parking was going for $500-600. The worst seats in the stadium were starting at $500 on the secondary market.

I don’t care if the stadium is 100% 49’r fans as long as they lose!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e972964d89b8bac582eb8985dbf6df73.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As noted previously, I didn't watch the game but read a little about it and watched a few clips. One of my friends had money on the game (the over) and from what I gathered:

1) It was an incredibly ho-hum game between two completely underwhelming teams
2) Stafford offset some turnovers with a GW TD drive
3) Bungles OL is worse than ours (they also gave up 9 sacks in the game vs TN, which tied a postseason record)
4) It was a putrid, disgraceful halftime performance that possibly ranked as the worst ever
5) As expected, the game appeared to be fixed with the officials basically handing the game to the Rams late and ignoring several other obvious penalties on them earlier

Top Bottom