Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trevon Diggs did NOT have a walking boot on when he left the stadium. So that is a good sign so far.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A VERY satisfying Win for the Boys!!
It was. I had that old 90s feeling of knowing we were going to win regardless. Like a tweet above said, we've watched the Boys lose this very game very predictably, for the last 20 years. What some competent coaching can do!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"We’re playing complimentary football" used to mean, under Ginger, that we politely complement the other team after they once again, kick our ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was. I had that old 90s feeling of knowing we were going to win regardless. Like a tweet above said, we've watched the Boys lose this very game very predictably, for the last 20 years. What some competent coaching can do!

I was thinking the same thing after the game last night

Our team hasn’t felt like this since the early 90’s

I no longer have that sense of dread and that one single hiccup will cause us to lose a game. We are actually overcoming all of our obstacles, which never used to happen.

Remember when Sean Lee would be out of the game and the entire defense would play like shit? That doesn’t happen anymore.

We can lose a player and still find ways to win. Hell we won without Dak and with a QB who previously had only one single career completion and had never started a single NFL game

This team feels different, this team IS different than what we have been used to in the past!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Remember when Sean Lee would be out of the game and the entire defense would play like shit? That doesn’t happen anymore
Because we now have a simple, intuitive system that the players have bought into that doesn't come with a 2000 page playbook only 2 or 3 of them even understand. Everyone knows his assignment and is confident, and as a result it still works with interchangeable pieces.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In my 50 plus years of watching this team, that is one of the most surprising and satisfying wins I can remember. One big takeaway: With Parsons playing LB it is very difficult to turn the corner on this defense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Its not just the stuff we are called for, its the blatant stuff the other team does that's ignored, or doing similar things that we do that is called, only to see it not called on them.

The officiating these last two games vs NE and Minn is as bad as it gets, completely one sided. It's amazing we won either game with the kind of shit we saw going on.

Top Bottom