dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rant on officials aside, I do think we learned quite a bit last night about this team.

I was one of those that firmly expected a loss without Prescott playing. I didn't have much confidence in Cooper Rush, but I was even less confident about our defense slowing down a really good offense enough to keep the game close. The defense responded with a great game.

If we can ever get this team mostly healthy, they have a real chance to make a run in January for sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its not just the stuff we are called for, its the blatant stuff the other team does that's ignored, or doing similar things that we do that is called, only to see it not called on them.

The officiating these last two games vs NE and Minn is as bad as it gets, completely one sided. It's amazing we won either game with the kind of shit we saw going on.

We also got away with some shit too. The ref’s aren’t always out to get us, although you may feel that they are, and I can see why.

LVE got away with a couple at key points in the game that could have really cost us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We also got away with some shit too. The ref’s aren’t always out to get us, although you may feel that they are, and I can see why.

LVE got away with a couple at key points in the game that could have really cost us.

Yeah, ok

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Cooper doing an adequate job as back up last night it won’t surprise me if Dak also misses next week’s game since it’s a non division/conference game.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Our D keeping their offense inbounds at the end of the game was Awesome!! :cool_2x:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A couple of us have pointed out plenty of stuff we got away with the last few games.

There's been plenty of stuff the Pats and Vikes got away with too, that was chosen to be ignored.

It's been incredibly one-sided these last two games and it isn't even debatable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I kinda wondered if that might be coming. Guy has been a complete zero on the field when he gets in and then made the boneheaded offsides that cost us points the other night, something that McCarthy was clearly pissed at.

Am glad they cut him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our D keeping their offense inbounds at the end of the game was Awesome!! :cool_2x:

Yeah those plays didnt get a lot of attention but the two tackles to keep the clock going were really bigtime plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With Cooper doing an adequate job as back up last night it won’t surprise me if Dak also misses next week’s game since it’s a non division/conference game.

Unless he has a setback in practice I think he is a 100% lock to play this week.

Top Bottom