Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep
It’s official

Although it sucks to lose this game, I would much rather have him rest this week and take the loss, as opposed to pushing him to play only to make it worse and miss 3-5 or more games when we are in the hunt for the playoffs

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope he doesn’t miss 5-6 or more games like Gallop has

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cooper Rush is going to come in today and Tony Romo Dak Prescott

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see it’s another busy game day thread here at the DCU

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was nice to see MM chew Bradley Anae’s ass out when he came off the field after going offsides on 4th down (giving the Viking a 1st down) instead of clapping and patting him on the ass like Garrett always did.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was nice to see MM chew Bradley Anae’s ass out when he came off the field after going offsides on 4th down (giving the Viking a 1st down) instead of clapping and patting him on the ass like Garrett always did.
Almost verbatim what I told my TV!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I about fell out of my chair, haven't seen that since the Parcells days

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just another one of those games that seems like it's going to be decided by the officials....

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know Cook's forward progress was done, but I didn't think I heard a whistle...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been saying it out loud for the last five minutes, feed Zeke for crying out loud!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ho-Lee-chit!

We just won with Cooper Rush, who going into the game had one single completion and zero starts in the NFL!

and he didn’t look like complete and utter shit all night. He had his bad moments, but all in all he dun good fer a back up!

Way to fucking go Cowboys!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just another one of those games that seems like it's going to be decided by the officials....
Lucky they didn't flag the correct call, launching and targeting. Watch the replay. VanderEsch guilty of same thing a couple plays later, not called. But it all did servevto piss us off.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ho-Lee-chit!

We just won with Cooper Rush, who going into the game had one single completion and zero starts in the NFL!

and he didn’t look like complete and utter shit all night. He had his bad moments, but all in all he dun good fer a back up!

Way to fucking go Cowboys!
One word: coaching.

Top Bottom