icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
look how fast mac jones legs whip out from under him lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did we overcome mistakes, penalties, injuries and at times, really bad luck to win the fuckin baaaaal-game? Yes.

Was Dodger in attendance and even posted a video of one of our amazing TD pass plays? Yes.

It was a damn nice day. We've all spent the last 25 years watching our team lose these games. Every time.

Have we turned a corner?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is some good news
1645de712e5342c12297c74808abcee8.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did we overcome mistakes, penalties, injuries and at times, really bad luck to win the fuckin baaaaal-game? Yes.

Was Dodger in attendance and even posted a video of one of our amazing TD pass plays? Yes.

It was a damn nice day. We've all spent the last 25 years watching our team lose these games. Every time.

Have we turned a corner?

Incredible game and it was an incredible game to watch live. Having been to Foxboro a few times now, I'll tell you that it always seems like we're playing against the refs. And the flags get called at the most inopportune times and negates a big play. Pats fans were calling for a flag after every big play and the bums have come to expect it. It was great to see them lose in that fashion and watch them be a bit humbled.

And I'll say it again. As critical as I've been of Dak in the past, he's been carrying this team and making some clutch throws. He's making everyone money, including Kellen Moore and this team, just like any NFL team, will only go as far as the QB takes them.

Good time for a bye week and Collins comes back for the next game. He should be moved to LG and Connor Williams should sit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good time for a bye week and Collins comes back for the next game. He should be moved to LG and Connor Williams should sit
Williams just doesn't have the bulk needed for the interior of the OL yet. He put some on but needs more. Would be better if we didn't need him in there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb is special and he and Dak seem to have a great rapport. Thank goodness he didn't get drafted by the Eagles.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any other Cowboy team from the past decade would have lost that game yesterday

This years team is different.

Yep. In the past it always seemed like they'd have to play and almost perfect game to win. Any mistake would be fatal and a direct cause of a loss. This year is different. I agree.

Top Bottom