2021 NFL Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
I can’t fucking believe it

The one time we should go for it on fourth and he misses the fucking kick!
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
“If” we lose this game it will mean that both of our losses came off of missed kicks by our kicker
 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,924
Reaction score
13,236
I can't believe they kicked it. WTF...
I was sure there was a fake coming on that, since we didn't bother even to line up on offense and take a look first. I guess we wanna keep all our timeouts.
 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,924
Reaction score
13,236
“If” we lose this game it will mean that both of our losses came off of missed kicks by our kicker
It will mean bad decisions that led to reliance on the kicker.
 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,924
Reaction score
13,236
Diggs got schooled on that one. People forget we're playing a Belechick team.
 

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Messages
12,034
Reaction score
9,127
The way Zeurlein scares the hell out of me you'd think he was a Twins closer...
 
Top Bottom