icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
listening to boston sports radio, i am surprised how many people around here think the patriots are going to win

they did an interview with pats LB josh uche

he basically said that DAL does a lot of things well. lots of good skill players and OL. dak doing great job. boston sports has been measuring everythign against tampa and brady so the interviewers brought up how DAL compares to tampa and uche basically said that yes they're the same because they're both playing well.

they asked him what do you have to remember when going up against a mobile qb ? uche said that they're preparing for both dak and kellen moore. theyre dangerous and have to be aware of what they like to do. pay attention to game and the situational football because he says kellen moore does a lot of different things with those wrinkles hes been devloping since boise state. be aware of tricks and gimmicks and stay locked in

uche was asked what is it like to go against the dallas cowboys - "america's team" ? uche said theyre the biggest marketing places in nfl, watching them as a kid, its pretty cool. great team, great owners, great all around organization

who will win in a fight - Robert Kraft or jerry jones?
uche didnt answer. im not gonna crap on the owner

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be at the game Sunday with my son. My buddy is a Patriots season ticket holder and he always lets me have the Dallas tickets at face value. Great seats, 16 rows from the field at about the 5 or 10 yard line. I met up with some buddies a few years back and had a great tailgate but I don't see many of those any more. You could always find a tailgate in Philly or NY.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll be at the game Sunday with my son. My buddy is a Patriots season ticket holder and he always lets me have the Dallas tickets at face value. Great seats, 16 rows from the field at about the 5 or 10 yard line. I met up with some buddies a few years back and had a great tailgate but I don't see many of those any more. You could always find a tailgate in Philly or NY.
Pics and vids please! Just like Scot did?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll do my best. The WiFi and phone reception there is pretty bad, or at least it was. But it's a good venue for a ball game and the weather should be pretty good. The last time they played it was rainy and cold as heck.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
felger & mazz is a really popular radio show up here in MA. they are basically doing a whole segment on breaking down DAL's coaching and they havent even mentioned kellen moore. theyre saying its mccarthy and quinn and they are both idiots. mccarthy, sure. but quinn revamped this whole defense in 1 year. he was just a HC. c'mon they gotta do better because thats lazy

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
man... dont tell me that kellen took all garrett's hype posters and basically spray painted XTREME over them

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i'm trying to convince myself that it can happen so i can damper my expectations a little bit
We might be in for a stern test. Belechick is gonna find our flaws which are many and gonna exploit them. IF he has the personnel to exploit them. We probably win but I don't see a fortyburger in the Pats future this week.

Top Bottom