Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly why we switched centers or am I mistaken? Seem to remember we went with someone besides Biadazz in the opener.

It was Tyler Biadasz with the errant snaps in game one. So we have been dealing with his bad snaps all season and haven’t done anything to correct the problem.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The bar we’re in at Patriot Place is split 60-40 Pats to Cowboys fans. Maybe better. My son thinks it could be 50-50. It’ll be interesting see what the stadium looks like.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not a superstitious man. Or someone who believes in jinxes. But the fact we haven't won at New England since Coach Landry was walking the sidelines and Danny White was the starting QB gives me an uneasy feeling about tomorrow's game.

IIRC, a jeri jones owned cowboys team has never beaten Belichik as head coach

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
IIRC, a jeri jones owned cowboys team has never beaten Belichik as head coach
Just the one win over Belichik. The season opener in 1991 at the Browns.

Been doing some more research. The last time the Cowboys won in New England, Tiffany was top of the Billboard chart with I Think We're Alone Now. The Running Man with Arnie was the top film at the box office. And nobody knew what an email was, nevermind a politically incorrect email.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Been doing some more research. The last time the Cowboys won in New England, Tiffany was top of the Billboard chart with I Think We're Alone Now. The Running Man with Arnie was the top film at the box office. And nobody knew what an email was, nevermind a politically incorrect email.
I was younger then than my youngest kid is now...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As good as a job as the Carolina defense is doing so far today if Sam Darnold had his head out of his ass they'd be up by 10 or more instead of being down by 5.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Two minutes until the half and the Colts have only given Jonathan Taylor three touches. I don't get some of these teams...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mahomes looks almost jittery today. I wonder if it's an aftereffect from Buffalo, because I'm sure it isn't because he's playing Washington...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams are beating Daniel Jones ass and taking his lunch money

31-3 and they just got another INT. That makes #3

Top Bottom