Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mahomes looks almost jittery today. I wonder if it's an aftereffect from Buffalo, because I'm sure it isn't because he's playing Washington...
Teams have figured out to just rush 3 or 4 and drop 7 or 8, never blitz, and spy him so he doesn't wanna take off with it. Gambling that KC won't run the ball. It's been working.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Teams have figured out to just rush 3 or 4 and drop 7 or 8, never blitz, and spy him so he doesn't wanna take off with it. Gambling that KC won't run the ball. It's been working.
I'm flipping back and forth between that and Vikings/Panthers. Mahomes doesn't have the worst stats today of the four quarterbacks in those games, but he by far looks the least decisive.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
F0FBE3FA-F344-4119-89E5-F1A3D5270260.jpeg
It’s early, but the team is well represented. Pats fans at the bar we were at took notice.

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wharton from the Chiefs just intercepted Heinicke with one had and an offensive lineman's shoulder pad...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate when Direct TV waits till the last second to put my Cowboys game on

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
First time Robby Anderson catches a pass decisively all day, and it's a touchdown with under a minute left....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn, I'm not sure if he got it...

The angles that we got on the broadcast didn’t show it.

But MM or someone upstairs must have seen something that convinced him to challenge it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Normally (with our past Cowboy teams) I would be worried and panicking right now with the way this game is starting

But with this team I’m calm and not worried at all. I know Dak will bring em back.

Not like a JG coached team which would shoot itself in the foot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
BB is over here on the sidelines doing crossword puzzles during the game

2bd0671e18490c2b4dd18feecb3f98f8.jpg

Top Bottom