Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!

If not for our kicker we would be 4-0 this season.

So far I really like what I’m seeing from his team. We aren’t beating ourselves like we used to under Garrett.

Our D has gone from worst to top of the pack and is exciting to watch finally!

We just shit stomped the #1 defense in every aspect of the game.

What is this strange feeling I’m having? I’m not familiar with it.

I think some people call it optimism. Being a long time Cowboy fan I forgot what that felt like.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Didn't like only using 2 minutes on our next to last drive.

Didn't like giving up 14 points at the end due to use of the "prevent." All it's ever done is prevent you from stopping touchdowns and closing out games.

Liked the mashing in the last drive to close it out finally.

Loved the hitch. This bunch looks sharp doing it, unlike under Ginger when it was always sloppy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't like only using 2 minutes on our next to last drive.

Didn't like giving up 14 points at the end due to use of the "prevent." All it's ever done is prevent you from stopping touchdowns and closing out games.

Liked the mashing in the last drive to close it out finally.

Loved the hitch. This bunch looks sharp doing it, unlike under Ginger when it was always sloppy.

MM’s clock management, or lack there of, will cost us a game this season. If not more than one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What is this strange feeling I’m having? I’m not familiar with it.

I think some people call it optimism.
We love the good Dallas Cowboys
The best of the good times that we've ever had
We love the good Dallas Cowboys
Hell we loved them when they were bad

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looking in the stands during the broadcast of the Rams vs Cards game and I see more red Cards jerseys in the stands at SoFi today then I saw Chargers jerseys in the stands vs the Cowboys a couple weeks ago. That is a sad statement for the Chargers fans and their lack of support for their team.

I’m curious to see what the percentage of Raiders fans vs Chargers fans will be at tomorrow nights Monday night game at SoFi stadium.

I suspect that it will feel like a Raider home game tomorrow just like it felt like a Cowboy home game a couple weeks ago.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am just gonna try and enjoy a game at a time this year. Barring injuries I feel like they exceed my 7 to 9 win projection. Both sides of ball playing better than I thought. Would love to see another run stuffing DT somehow.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
never thought a scrub would grow into a flower but wilson is blooming

Top Bottom