Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Early Sunday game, noon kickoff at home for us. Should be a real test this week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love 10am games. I get to wake up, have my coffee, and eat my breakfast, and by then my Cowboys are already on

Then I’m free the rest of the day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy Gregory didn’t practice today because of an issue with his knee

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's how dumb I'm looking this week, trying to get some of Bradshaw's money.

Capture+_2021-10-01-17-41-46.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s game. This is the first time in a long time that I don’t feel like we are handicapped by our own coaching

MM cant handle the clock to save his life and our kicker is a coin flip on if he’s going to make a FG or PAT

But other than that I feel pretty good about this team for once.

We are even finding a way to win with our depth chart. 2nd and 3rd stringers are contributing. That shit never happened before. If our starter went down in the past the guy behind him would typically play poorly, or worse. That doesn’t seem to be the case so far this season. We are getting production from our back up.

All in all I like the way things are going. I hope we can keep things moving forward

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s game. This is the first time in a long time that I don’t feel like we are handicapped by our own coaching

MM cant handle the clock to save his life and our kicker is a coin flip on if he’s going to make a FG or PAT

But other than that I feel pretty good about this team for once.

We are even finding a way to win with our depth chart. 2nd and 3rd stringers are contributing. That shit never happened before. If our starter went down in the past the guy behind him would typically play poorly, or worse. That doesn’t seem to be the case so far this season. We are getting production from our back up.

All in all I like the way things are going. I hope we can keep things moving forward
Our run D is a concern - nobody's really tried to run on us in any meaningful way. Carolina will. This game will be a real test also because their D is pretty good.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our run D is a concern - nobody's really tried to run on us in any meaningful way. Carolina will. This game will be a real test also because their D is pretty good.
I will say Cowboys in a tight one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’m just glad McCaffrey is out for this game

That will make it a little easier on our run D

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Should, hopefully at least. Hubbard's kind of a unknown quantity on this level right now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Not a safe assumption. Backups known to run wild on us and have a career day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not a safe assumption. Backups known to run wild on us and have a career day

That was before, and it wasn’t just back ups

Anybody and everybody ran wild on us. It didn’t matter is it was a starting RB, a back up RB, or a QB, everybody had career days vs our run defense.

Top Bottom