Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dude I even posted the shit off the interwebs for you.

Google "Landry Hitch" and get back to me with what you find.
In your stupid fan made video, no one called it the Landry shift. It's the hitch. Nobody under 50 knows.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In your stupid fan made video, no one called it the Landry shift. It's the hitch. Nobody under 50 knows.

Dude, you are making yourself look like an utter moron

Again, Google it dipshit. Its not that hard. 5000 articles come up on the Landry Shift

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Classic fucktard stuff Dooms

I cant find a single article where its referred to as the "Landry Hitch"

On the other hand, there's are tons of articles explaining the Cowboy OL "Landry Shift"

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When it was happening every play, it was the hitch. It became the "Landry Shift" due to ignorance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the Landry shift features all linemen but the center moving from a three-point stance, standing briefly into a two point stance, and back down into a three-point stance
And that is WRONG, because it is illegal. Once you are set with one or two hands on the turf, you cannot fucking move. The hitch has both elbows on the knees. You are NOT set. THEN we hitch up, and get set. So your internet sources are full of shit.

It was about focus, unity and discipline for the OL unit. Not for distraction, or for any other reason.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And mother fucker, in 1972-80 WE did the hitch on the HS team I played on. It was a tradition. Did it a thousand times at least between practices and games. And it was ever and only about focus, unity and discipline for the OL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And mother fucker, in 1972-80 WE did the hitch on the HS team I played on. It was a tradition. Did it a thousand times at least between practices and games. And it was ever and only about focus, unity and discipline for the OL.

This isn't about your HS team Dooms.

Maybe they just erased history like the Democrats/Woke crowd like to do, but there is not one single reference anywhere I can find to the "Landry Hitch".

When I started watching football the mid 70's, even the people like Tom Brookshire were calling it the "Landry Shift"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Classic fucktard stuff Dooms

I cant find a single article where its referred to as the "Landry Hitch"

On the other hand, there's are tons of articles explaining the Cowboy OL "Landry Shift"
EDIT:

I just found one post buried in a Texas Longhorn fan forum (came up buried in a Google search) where one fan says he remembers his HS coach calling it "Landry Hitch"

The post was from 6 yrs ago.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder what execs at WOKE ESPN were thinking when the announcers noted that last yr (all season) Dallas only had 6 players on the "Covid" list, but this year already they have had 13.

Last yr there was no vaccine and this yr nearly 100% of the team is "fully vaccinated"

But its really effective!!! Everyone should get it!!!!!!

Top Bottom