Reaction score
:lol @ Hostile (again)

By David Moore Follow @DavidMooreDMN dmoore@dallasnews.com
5:18 pm on October 1, 2014 | Permalink

The mystery of who suggested the Landry Hitch to end Sunday’s game appears solved.

Quarterback Tony Romo said the idea originated from offensive coordinator Bill Callahan. The play, where the linemen raise up and then go back into their stance before the ball is snapped, is something Tom Landry employed during his time as the Cowboys head coach.

“The day before games we kind of started that and the O-Line does a pretty good job with that,’’ Romo said of the routine in Saturday’s walk-through. “I think it’s a great thing, an ode to a lot of great players and obviously a great coach before us.

“We understand the history around here. That was a neat thing.’’

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NOOOOO!!!! It was Garrett!!! I love Tom Landry and I love Jason Garrett and if Garrett respects Landry it validates my whole existence. Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Reaction score
“We understand what was being built by Landry when he was here. That was a neat thing. Too bad the red-headed schmuck can't build any neat things for us to understand.’’

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I absolutely love how sure Hostile was that it was Garrett's idea:

He's a former Cowboy.

His dad was a scout with Landry.

bahaha

Reaction score
I absolutely love how sure Hostile was that it was Garrett's idea:

He's a former Cowboy.

His dad was a scout with Landry.

bahaha

Yet another instance of him getting exposed. Tried to pass it off like he had insider info it came from Garrett. The guy is a joke.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hostile's 'insider' info has always been nothing but guesswork and trying to put 2 and 2 together. How noone who's interacted with him for any length of time has been able to see that is beyond me.

Oh, and he spends so much time on the Interwebs that he thinks he can snipe stuff off twitter before anyone else sees it and pass it off as his own.

Top Bottom