yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont know if this defense is any good but its the funnest version I've watched in years, love their aggression

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gimme one. Parsons. For any four scrubs we have out of our DL right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well we just shitstomped the Eagles. That always feels good.

I’m looking forward to being at Next Monday night football’s game when the Raiders beat the Chargers at SoFi stadium

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We did "the hitch" twice to end the game on kneeldowns. ESPN idiots called it "the flex."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Impressive effort for the most part, still plenty of things they can clean up.

Biadasz probably cost us two tds (one for, one against) and had 2 or 3 other pretty bad plays, albeit against two really good DT's. Defense needs to quit giving up so many chunk plays and also need to finish off some of these sacks better.

Encouraging thing is we were missing so many key guys and still pretty much dominated the game.

They are definitely improved over last yr in just above every possible way. If they can just get healthy and stay that way, we might have an interesting team come playoff time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Both you turds need to learn what Google can do for you.

It's the Landry Shift

Landry Shift​

An offensive line technique, the Landry shift features all linemen but the center moving from a three-point stance, standing briefly into a two point stance, and back down into a three-point stance. Often, this also meant motion by the running back behind the wall of standing blockers, making it more difficult to see the new alignment of the backs. Legendary Dallas Cowboys coach Tom Landry is credited with developing the shift.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's nonsense. The hitch was about discipline and unity and had nothing to do with motion or shifting in the backfield. This crap comes from morons who simply don't fucking know. Same morons who tonight called it the flex.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was always the hitch.

That's nonsense. The hitch was about discipline and unity and had nothing to do with motion or shifting in the backfield. This crap comes from morons who simply don't fucking know. Same morons who tonight called it the flex.

Dude I even posted the shit off the interwebs for you.

Google "Landry Hitch" and get back to me with what you find.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's the hitch. That's what Tom called it, that's what Blaine Nye called it, that's what it is. It happened on every offensive play whether there was motion or shifting in the backfield or not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Go back to sleep Dooms.

Keep at it though, eventually you'll get something right.

Top Bottom