Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Plays like that Pollard touchdown might be the only way they can run today, not counting on the line to make holes.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Plays like that Pollard touchdown might be the only way they can run today, not counting on the line to make holes.
Only wanna run Zeke into 9 man boxes for some reason.

Loud crowd roar on That Dallas TD on the road.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys fans are now chanting “who’s house? Our House!”

This honestly feels like a Cowboys home game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot I think I just saw you in a crowd shot on TV. Is that you with the red hair and the Garrett #17 jersey on?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A stupid ass penalty, and it benefits us? Too bad there wasn't another ten seconds so we could actually take advantage of it...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7502d755bca5bb25e331c7f0175e3746.jpg

3 Chargers fans in a see of Cowboys fans at the concession stand. Maybe us Cowboy fans just drink more.

I’m sure that’s what it is.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
7502d755bca5bb25e331c7f0175e3746.jpg

3 Chargers fans in a see of Cowboys fans at the concession stand. Maybe us Cowboy fans just drink more.

I’m sure that’s what it is.
Tell that guy in the Bryant jersey I'm glad he can't catch covid or anything else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tell that guy in the Bryant jersey I'm glad he can't catch covid or anything else.

The one Cowboy jersey that I see the least is Romo. I’ve only seen one. I have however seen a couple Staubach, Dorsett, Moose Johnston, and hell, I’ve even seen more Niners Ronny Lott jerseys than I’ve seen Romo jerseys

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The one Cowboy jersey that I see the least is Romo. I’ve only seen one. I have however seen a couple Staubach, Dorsett, Moose Johnston, and hell, I’ve even seen more Niners Ronny Lott jerseys than I’ve seen Romo jerseys
I wore my Emmitt jersey at a Vikings/Niners game one time. A couple guys asked me why I was there with it on instead of at the Cowboys game. I said "bad luck." Still amazed I didn't get a beer thrown at me...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, if there's even a chance this continues next week I might need to play Pollard in my one dynasty league...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wore my Emmitt jersey at a Vikings/Niners game one time. A couple guys asked me why I was there with it on instead of at the Cowboys game. I said "bad luck." Still amazed I didn't get a beer thrown at me...

Not much to worry about at this game. The Charger fans are pussies and we outnumber them 3/1

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The sound is fucking amazing in SoFi. I can’t wait to come back next month to see The Rolling Stones.

Hopefully no more of them die off before then.

Top Bottom