dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if he means start and play all reps at DE, or just certain pass rush downs. If its the latter they had already said thats what they were going to do earlier in the week anyway.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For today, we are missing both starting DE's, a starting DT, one starting safety and our 2nd rd pick CB (who likely would be starting had he not gotten hurt)

Also missing starting RT.

Probably gonna be ugly today. We might have to score 35+ to win.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For today, we are missing both starting DE's, a starting DT, one starting safety and our 2nd rd pick CB (who likely would be starting had he not gotten hurt)

Also missing starting RT.

Probably gonna be ugly today. We might have to score 35+ to win.
Which means fall behind early, abandon run game, Dak throws 50+ times, rinse once and repeat...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Which means fall behind early, abandon run game, Dak throws 50+ times, rinse once and repeat...

I don't see our limp dick D doing much to stop them, so yeah the Chargers will probably score a lot of points.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Derek Carr has looked damn good so far through a game and a half.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor out with a hamstring, Davis Mills in at qb for the Texans.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not a Chargers fan in site
36f629e379d01c6f8298bad71238d2c5.jpg

I’m guessing it’s 70/30 Cowboys fans over Chargers fans. It might change once the game starts. But the boos from our fans were much larger than the cheers when the Chargers took the field. All you could hear is the boos.

Go fucking Cowboys!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not a Chargers fan in site
36f629e379d01c6f8298bad71238d2c5.jpg

I’m guessing it’s 70/30 Cowboys fans over Chargers fans. It might change once the game starts. But the boos from our fans were much larger than the cheers when the Chargers took the field. All you could hear is the boos.

Go fucking Cowboys!
KEEP THE PICS COMING SCOT! VIDEOS TOO!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s pretty sad

The hype man is trying to get the crowd amped up, talking about this is the first ever home game with fans for the Chargers. And all you hear is boos from our fans. LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It won’t let me post videos for some reason. Not sure why

Our section just got a Let’s go Cowboys chant going that you could hear on the other side of the stadium

Top Bottom