Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
last time I remember a game this dominate by the Cowboys was on 01/26/92

I have to tell you that it went through my mind and I got those same vibes last night, especially after the blocked punt. Complete domination. It would have been glorious had this game been the SB.

BTW, that was such a fun game to watch in 92 and even last night......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i just felt compelled to say what a complete douche bag Ron Rivera looks like on the sideline with the face diaper on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Huge loss for Eagles if he can't play the next two games. Looks like he has already been ruled out for Sunday vs Wokeskins

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys are now #1 in total offense (409.5) and scoring offense 30.5

Cowboys rank 6th in rushing offense at 126.9

Cowboys rank 19th in total defense (350.2) but rank 7th in pts allowed at 20.5

We lead the league 2ith 25 picks and 3rd in lowest QB rating allowed 74.1

We are tied for 10th in sacks with 37

We rank 1st in the league in 3rd down conversions % allowed 31.2%

We rank 12th in rush defense at 109.5, but allow 4.5 yds per rush which is down towards the bottom of the league (tied for 22nd). This is the one concerning stat I see for us as it indicates we still arnt all that great at "stopping" the run, we have been fortunate to get leads on people and force them to kind of give up on it and we certainly will be facing better comp in the postseason. The one positive is the Rams, Bucs and Packers do not rank all that high in rush offense themselves, although the Eagles, Niners and Cards do.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This shit made me laugh
a5502cd082ac28b6428e5ae6c7beb934.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have to tell you that it went through my mind and I got those same vibes last night, especially after the blocked punt. Complete domination. It would have been glorious had this game been the SB.

BTW, that was such a fun game to watch in 92 and even last night......

that and the championship game the game before were the most glorious wins of my entire life

I had been harboring deep seeded hate for the Niners and the gawd damned catch I had to hear about EVERY.FUCKING.YEAR and to see them beat the niners in their house was incredible. I've never been so nervous for a game.

They had a pep rally at Texas Stadium a few days before that game, it was free and I was there along with over 60,000 other Cowboy fans, man those were amazing times!

Spoiled me rotten

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They don’t allow chicks with dicks gifs?

It was a GIF of 'lil Danny dancing I have no idea why it wont let me post it.

It uploads it and gets to 100% and then I get an error mssg

Top Bottom