lons

UDFA
Reaction score
So Robo Zeke is fine, we won't have our LT playing in decent shape which means more of the same from the past few weeks. I love Tyron, but we need a new LT in this draft, and yeah I know that scares everyone, but we can't keep doing this shit every year where something goes wrong with Tyron and that's a wrap.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Robo Zeke is fine, we won't have our LT playing in decent shape which means more of the same from the past few weeks. I love Tyron, but we need a new LT in this draft, and yeah I know that scares everyone, but we can't keep doing this shit every year where something goes wrong with Tyron and that's a wrap.

They drafted Josh Ball this past draft and he definitely has talent, if stays clean off the field he could end up being a steal.

Everyone pisses and moans about Tyron but if we cut him loose he'd be signed by 1 of 25 or 28 teams in about 15 seconds. It sux that he has been hamstrung by some injuries but on the upside with him, his back/neck has NOT been an issue this year. Had he not gotten crunched by his own guy two separate times this yr he wouldn't have missed any games.

He's one of the top players in the league at a position that's not always easy to fill.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Getting Wilson back could be really good, he is a far better player than Kazee.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a short or long term thing:

DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals await second opinion on leg injury​

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals are waiting for a second opinion on wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins' injured leg before they know whether he'll be available to play against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
"I won't know until he gets back from that second opinion," Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury said Wednesday.

Hopkins suffered the injury in Monday night's loss to the Los Angeles Rams and had an MRI on Tuesday. With 1:13 remaining in the game, Hopkins went up to try to catch a pass between two Rams defenders in the end zone and both defenders came down on top of his legs.

He rolled over on his knees in pain and didn't play for the remainder of the game.
Hopkins missed three games earlier this season with a hamstring injury.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WOKE NBC and NFL can Michelle Tafoya from SNF Sideline reports.

Why? Because she didn't agree with that fucktard Kapernick about the NFL draft being "like slavery"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a short or long term thing:

DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinals await second opinion on leg injury​

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals are waiting for a second opinion on wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins' injured leg before they know whether he'll be available to play against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
"I won't know until he gets back from that second opinion," Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury said Wednesday.

Hopkins suffered the injury in Monday night's loss to the Los Angeles Rams and had an MRI on Tuesday. With 1:13 remaining in the game, Hopkins went up to try to catch a pass between two Rams defenders in the end zone and both defenders came down on top of his legs.

He rolled over on his knees in pain and didn't play for the remainder of the game.
Hopkins missed three games earlier this season with a hamstring injury.

They are saying that it is an ACL or MCL, I can’t remember which. But here is the crazy part. He’s looking to have surgery on it and the team hopes to have him back in time for the playoffs

Now how in the fuck is he going to have surgery and be back in just a few short weeks for the playoffs

It ain’t gonna happen!

Top Bottom