Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Dak would have thrown the ball right there I'd have thrown my laptop...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A game we totally dominate defensively, we barely end up winning because of how bad the offense, and especially the QB was today.

Prescott could have easily had 4 or 5 picks today and threw one of the worst pick-6's in the history of this franchise to nearly grab defeat from the jaws of victory. Prescott in a span of 6 or 7 weeks has went from a legit MVP candidate to being one of the worst starting QB's in football. He was fucking dreadful today. McCarthy, Moore and those yayhoo Jones boys have to be genuinely concerned over how bad he is right now. You really have to HOPE his fucking awful play is injury related, otherwise if this is what he has become you just signed a guy to the worst contract in the history of the league. He was awful against KC, not very good vs Oakland and awful against New Orleans, but he was just beyond putrid today. I am not sure the calf could be causing all this, my thought is this is probably related to the shoulder injury he had in training camp. Even when the offense was playing lights out some of Prescott's early season throws seemed to lack some zip to me, but now he throwing it just horrendous. No zip or accuracy. His mechanics are also just terrible right now. And I dont care how injured he is, it doesnt excuse the absolute pathetic decision making. He looked like he had the deer in the headlights look almost the entire game. Prescott had the mini-bye week to get healthy and sharpen some stuff up, but he looked even worse than before.

Prescott to me was the clear cut guy to blame for the awful performance, but Kellen Moore deserves some blame too. Some of his play calls were horrendous today and I am so sick of the passes at or just beyond the LOS on 3rd and obvious passing distances. Also, why the fuck would you put a gimpy Elliott in the game and spread him out as a WR? Total wasted spot on the field, he isnt going to run away from anyone right now and you are just increasing wear and tear on his already bum knee. If he isnt going to line up next to Prescott to help pass protect (which I could understand) then he has no business being on the field on obvious passing situations. Its stupid fucking coaching, especially when the WR group is so deep and talented.

OL continued its shoddy play and now Connor McGovern may have cost us our best OL. Looked like a knee and/or high ankle sprain for Tyron and it would probably be a miracle if he doesn't miss some time now.

The defense, other than two drives was spectacular. Gregory and Gallimore looked really strong, Lawrence looks really good and Parsons is probably the best defensive player in the league. Now if we could just get Donovan Wilson back to get Kazee off the field, we'd really have something.

Kudos for the kicker and punter too, they came through in the clutch again and bailed out a shitpile offense.

Will be interesting to see what happens next week. The Giants are a complete disaster and we should go in there and wipe the floor with them, but they have got to straighten this fucking offense out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Something is not right with Dak. He's either not seeing/reading the defense right or he's just making piss poor decisions. Either way, he's single handidly keeping Washington in this game.

We all (including the dumbfuck owner/GM) have to really hope this is injury related.

If its not, we are beyond fucked.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So I actually turned a leaf and defended Dak this year and thought he was MVP material. I’ll never make that mistake again.

Its night and day what has happened to him.

He has been really bad since he came back from the injury, but today he was so bad that he was arguably the worst player on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And fuck any of you shills and dolts that are critical of me for pointing out the obvious.

How anyone can defend his play right now is beyond me. I dont see anyone in here doing, although I suspect some Zoners will be.

He is either really hurt and they dont/cant say anything or he has gone complete fucktard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There sure is a big difference when Dak gets hit by what the team thought was a dirty hit this game as compared to what the team did last year against the WTF’s when they took out Andy Dalton and no one on our team even gave a shit

Honestly, that was the best play Collins had the whole time he was in.

Wiped out our biggest play of the game by tackling a 5th string DE in front of everyone. Didnt get any psuh in the run game either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2 more sacks and Parsons will tie the all time rookie sack record. Hell, he may get that next week with how the NYG are playing

Especially is Gannon is still qb

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2 more sacks and Parsons will tie the all time rookie sack record. Hell, he may get that next week with how the NYG are playing

Especially is Gannon is still qb

I meant Glennon

Top Bottom