dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good God what a horrendous ref call there.

This league has a serious, serious fucking problem. No excuse for calls like that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They're not. I've been watching, you've been protesting. What, you think I just fucking GUESSED on my prediction tonight?

JFC dude, you finally get one thing right.

You are wrong about football more than anyone in this forum. Its fucking laughable sometimes.

They cannot run block, period. Tonight they cant pass protect all that good either.

The OL is getting destroyed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's what I have been saying. Something happened to the chemistry during the bye week. It's almost like someone decided, "what we have been doing won't work going forward, we have to change it up before the league catches up with us." And the players are either confused by the changes, or haven't bought into them.

If you don't have the player buy-in, you don't have shit no matter their talent.

This team believed it's own swag and got cocky. They don't know how to respond after getting punched in the mouth.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This team is a fucking joke.

We finally get a double digit lead and what does this shitpile defense do? Get eaten alive by QB dive and QB scramble plays. They are running 8th grade fucking offense and we cant stop it.

Fucking sickening display of football tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another 3rd down failure.

One great run by Pollard, great game by Cee Dee and awesome game by the punter. Thats the highlights for our keystone cops organization against what amounts to a scab team on a 4 game losing streak.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the Saints got their make up no-call. Horrendous officiating again.

But looked like a really bad decision by Prescott.

Top Bottom