Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Even if they had ALL these players healthy and active, they still don't have a deep threat. They still don't have a power running game and they still in actuality, don't have a QB that scares anyone. But somehow they have managed to win, five games anyway. It will be six after tonight.

I have zero confidence in this Dallas collection of players. That's what it is, a collection of players. I don't consider it a team. Something happened during the bye week that erased the chemistry we all thought we saw.

By every measure and every metric, every stat, by everything on film and on paper we should go in there and blow them out of the stadium. I have zero confidence that's happening. Yeah, we might win ugly. The Saints are walking wounded and without a lot of starters. They're starting their gadget guy at QB. We absolutely should win going away. But I think we lose and possibly lose big.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
well, if that happens, at least we have Daks cap hit shooting through the roof to look forward to in the coming years
We would have that even if this season ended with ownership of a sixth Lombardi trophy.

Our financial house of cards is coming down soon either way. Jerry's "dream team" can't possibly be sustained.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 players have been suspended for 3 games for lying about or misrepresenting their Covid vaccination status. One of them being Antonio Brown.

But Aaron fucking Rodgers gets a $14k fine for doing the same exact thing

WTF?
04f1878ee3fa4e3b2c41be3e6fdeaf81.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We would have that even if this season ended with ownership of a sixth Lombardi trophy.

Our financial house of cards is coming down soon either way. Jerry's "dream team" can't possibly be sustained.

hint: I was being sarcastic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even if they had ALL these players healthy and active, they still don't have a deep threat. They still don't have a power running game and they still in actuality, don't have a QB that scares anyone. But somehow they have managed to win, five games anyway. It will be six after tonight.

I have zero confidence in this Dallas collection of players. That's what it is, a collection of players. I don't consider it a team. Something happened during the bye week that erased the chemistry we all thought we saw.

By every measure and every metric, every stat, by everything on film and on paper we should go in there and blow them out of the stadium. I have zero confidence that's happening. Yeah, we might win ugly. The Saints are walking wounded and without a lot of starters. They're starting their gadget guy at QB. We absolutely should win going away. But I think we lose and possibly lose big.
Highly doubtful.

We're playing essentially a team of backups, unless the refs come out and basically hand the game to the Aints I dont see anyway we lose this game. Turnovers would be the biggest equalizer so if Prescott throws multiple picks or we lose some fumbles, that might keep it close.

But I really don't see how they will lose.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a disappointment this OL has become.

They cant block their way out of a wet paperbag right now.

More of the same on first series that we saw in 3 of the last 4 performances.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It really doesn't take much to lose a game like this. You're seeing some of it already.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great to see refs ignore the obvious offensive PI on that drive.

Dude wasnt even remotely attempting to run a route, and they ignored the pick/b;lock

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yep blame the refs like all losers do. And never notice how they missed the call for launching and targeting that we did earlier on the Saints first drive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looked like another miss by Prescott.

His accuracy just has not been the same since that calf injury. Another possession with no points.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep blame the refs like all losers do. And never notice how they missed the call for launching and targeting that we did earlier on the Saints first drive.

Nobody is blaming the refs assfuck.

They missed an obvious PI offensive PI call.

Fortunately it didnt hurt us.

Top Bottom