Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a bigger TV
Surprising amount of white Raiders jerseys in every shot I see. The "all black" thing ain't flying so far.

But that is one badass stadium

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Surprising amount of white Raiders jerseys in every shot I see. The "all black" thing ain't flying so far.

But that is one badass stadium

I know the white ones are Raiders Jerseys as well

But like I said, the majority are all black. By a large margin.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Passer rating if a QB hikes the ball and throws it into the dirt on every play: 39.6 Aaron Rodgers passer rating Week 1: 32.8 PACKERS 2'

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know the white ones are Raiders Jerseys as well

But like I said, the majority are all black. By a large margin.

I'm surprised its not more generic since Vegas and the strip is dominated by out of towners, figured there'd be more apathy because no emotional investment by most of the fans

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm surprised its not more generic since Vegas and the strip is dominated by out of towners, figured there'd be more apathy because no emotional investment by most of the fans

I agree

I did see one Broncos jersey and one Steelers Jersey in the crowd which was just weird!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to see you're paying SOME attention to the NFL. They missed the title game by five lousy points and held KC to 22 points, IN KC. This AFTER disposing of the Pissburg Stealers. Where have WE been in the last 20 years?

Well, if you are going to change your tune to that kinda of loser mentality then we got "close" to NFC Title games a couple of times vs NYG and GB, and both those games the outcomes were significantly impacted by terrible officiating.

Top Bottom