Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Full season is scheduled, but WITHOUT any international games. NO London or Mexico city.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Dalton ends up as no. 1.

Prescott will have to make up his mind. Either he wants to be here or he doesn't.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What a fucktard, and to think there were Zoners creaming their pants over the idea of bringing this dolt back.

Just STFU already Dez. They've made multiple offers worth 30+ mils a season, and Prescott's people have refused to sign. I have said all along that I think Prescott has been getting really stupid advice, and continue to believe that.

Take this for what it’s worth because the person that said it is an absolute turd.

I’ve heard Skip Bayless twice say that someone is telling him that Dak is asking for “out of bounds money”. Again, consider the source. Is it possible though that Dak’s real number is north of $40M?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He may end up with his Ginger role model in NY

That’s about the only possible way I see him staying in the NFL

Not if they have a sane front office but I think you're right. It's probably the only team that would take a shot if they had a void at back-up QB.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if he even gets invited to a camp

I'll just never understand a coaching staff that has that type of "talent" at the back-up position. No doubt you can't have a starting quality back-up but Cooper Rush? Come on man.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of those things where when you start seeing it, you notice it a lot.

Yep. And it's never enough. Somehow the idea of a 100 million dollar plus contract offer is just not enough. And the negotiation has some underlying connotation or meaning. Whatever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It'll be interesting (and very telling) to see if he gets picked up by anyone and is signed as a back-up.

If he gets anything, it'll probably be as a camp arm for someone (if there is a camp)

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just found yet another thread where idiotZoners propose an undrafted free agent can easily replace another current starter (Jaylon Smith)

It is amazing the retardedness in that place. Somebody should put the entire internet world out of its misery by nuking that website.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just found yet another thread where idiotZoners propose an undrafted free agent can easily replace another current starter (Jaylon Smith)

It is amazing the retardedness in that place. Somebody should put the entire internet world out of its misery by nuking that website.

the idiots don't bother me as much as the fucking censorship and over moderation, I DESPISE censorship in any form regardless of how "offensive" the words may be described. Its funny how things work out just fine here and at other boards with almost no moderation.

for that reason, I'd like to see that board go up in flames with the cause being their stupid over moderation

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Albino Americans are flocking to Ginger Mecca in New York, tune in for this story and more at 11...

1588714098047.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Garrett takes ALL of his pet projects that he let stick around on the Cowboys roster and practice squad well beyond their usefulness and places them ALL as NYG starters

Sal Monella

Man among boys
Reaction score
GettyImages-1195735711-1-e1584567051517.jpg

Getty Images

New Giants offensive coordinator Jason Garrett will have someone around to help teach his ways.

(Including, we assume, the clapping).

According to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network, the Giants have claimed quarterback Cooper Rush off waivers from the Cowboys.

Rush was with Garrett in Dallas the last three seasons, and threw three passes (completing one). The Cowboys booted him to make room for a more experienced backup in Andy Dalton.

The Giants added Washington free agent Colt McCoy this offseason to back up Daniel Jones, and also have Alex Tanney and undrafted rookie Case Cookus on the roster at the moment.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
what a joke. that was literally the only place he could have landed a job and he did. red headed affirmative action.

Top Bottom