MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
At this point, I don't care who they draft or don't draft...NOLAN. HAS. TO. GO.

Getting rid of Poe and Worley has as much impact if you kept them. NONE. Really taking a serious look at MM. He somehow thought it was a great idea to bring this fuck in.

At this point they are better off losing out and getting a top 5 pick. They will have a shot at the best defensive player in the draft if that’s the way they want to go. So I say keep Nolan and drive this MF into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At this point they are better off losing out and getting a top 5 pick. They will have a shot at the best defensive player in the draft if that’s the way they want to go. So I say keep Nolan and drive this MF into the ground.

I totally agree, but Nolan still has to go. What good is getting the best D player if he's still the DC? I wasn't talking about getting rid of Nolan right now. I was referring to the offseason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I feel like I'm watching Clint Stoerner..............
I was about to say that was a name I hadn't heard in a long time, but then I was watching that biopic on Burlsworth --- really good, and Stoerner was the QB for the Razorbacks at that time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Am I blind or does it look like we're seeing some fuckin hustle outta this D tonight?

One thing I for sure see is it looks like Nolan junked his "hybrid" 3-2 base defense... I'm seeing 3 down and 1 up on the DL and seeing 3 linebackers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have never been so apathetic while watching the Cowboys play

At this point I’m just thinking fuck it, at least make it so bad that it makes me laugh and at least entertain me

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These graphics tonight are killing me

I bet Jeruh loves em too

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I totally agree, but Nolan still has to go. What good is getting the best D player if he's still the DC? I wasn't talking about getting rid of Nolan right now. I was referring to the offseason.

Oh yea, definitely can his ass after the season. Right now he’s contributing to the tank.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How bad do the Eagles suck that they’re now blowing the Cowboys out right now?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Nooch should have AT LEAST 5 INT’s tonight

If his throws weren’t so bad they would have been intercepted

Top Bottom