I am no longer watching Cowboy games as a fan rooting for them

I’m merely watching for the train wreck factor to see how bad it’s going to get

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MM having live press conference now

-says poe & worley cut because they suck

-dalton not going to practice but he did participate in qb meeting

-working on play style and fundamentals today in padded practice. my guess is theyre trying to not suck this weekend but i cannot confirm

-no aspect of situational football is where it needs to be

the live stream is lagging so bad so fuck this im done

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This game still hasn’t been flexed right?

I’m expecting another lopsided score. Fulgham should have a career day and Wentz will go back to looking elite (for 1 game). And whoever they have at RB should also have a career day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
VA FUNGUL ...ooooooooo its Ben DiNucci ova ere now!!!!!!! Yo fatha .....ayyyyoooo fatha Carmine!!!! I’m gonna need a huge benedicci. My offensive line es merda. If I play I a neva playa no more . Minkya!!!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If DaNooch gets the start I hope he at least gets one giant play in on the night! An 80 yard TD pass or something like that. A dump over the middle to Lamb who takes it to the house.

Hopefully he gets to experience the bright lights big city prime time game of a lifetime before he gets murdered because our O Line is shit.

Good thing this kid has some wheels on em

He’s gonna need em

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
VA FUNGUL ...ooooooooo its Ben DiNucci ova ere now!!!!!!! Yo fatha .....ayyyyoooo fatha Carmine!!!! I’m gonna need a huge benedicci. My offensive line es merda. If I play I a neva playa no more . Minkya!!!!!!

giphy.gif

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If DaNooch gets the start I hope he at least gets one giant play in on the night! An 80 yard TD pass or something like that. A dump over the middle to Lamb who takes it to the house.

Hopefully he gets to experience the bright lights big city prime time game of a lifetime before he gets murdered because our O Line is shit.

Good thing this kid has some wheels on em

He’s gonna need em

I fully expect this kid to get his ass kicked in this game. It would be awesome to see him rip off at least one huge play that goes to the house.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

At least one big play before he gets his neck snapped from lack of protection

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And on the other side of the ball....

Wentz has been sacked 28 times already and he hasn’t even made it to the bye

And they wonder why the kid can never finish a season without getting injured