Reaction score
Every time I think this team can’t get any worse, they do

I really should stop thinking that

But now I’m taking as some sort of challenge

Now I just want to see how bad this team can get

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So, do we draft Joe Burrow and let Dak go or trade that pick for multiple 2nd's and pay Dak?

Thoughts?
So, do we draft Joe Burrow and let Dak go or trade that pick for multiple 2nd's and pay Dak?

Thoughts?
Uh Burrow plays for the Bengals. Can't draft him. And why would we draft a QB, when the problem is the defense and Oline? Bringing the QB in here is not going to fix this mess, and said QB is likely not going to be better than Dak. This is just plain foolishness.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wasn’t that Gallup that dropped the TD in the end zone last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was

And it’s Lamb that just dropped on this game

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They seriously might have a legit shot at Trevor Lawrence.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yes it was

And it’s Lamb that just dropped on this game

Yup, Lamb should have had that one. The other 88’s would have caught that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow
We got a stop on the goal line

Here comes our offense

Are we going to fumble before we throw an INT? Or throw and INT before we fumble?

Or are going to give up a safety again?

Place your bets

We already have the trifecta

We got all three before the half!

Who had Fumble, Safety, INT?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pittsburgh is just dominating the crap out of the Titans on both sides of the ball right now. Can't let Henry run all over you if he never has the ball...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yup, Lamb should have had that one. The other 88’s would have caught that.

He has been sure handed up until the last couple games

I fear that the shit from the rest of the team is starting to wear off on him

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They seriously might have a legit shot at Trevor Lawrence.

You people are sickly stupid. It's even pointless to debate. Bringing Lawrence is going to fix this...? Please explain how.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So MM focus to the team during the half was on changing their attitude?

That’s not a red flag or anything

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You people are sickly stupid. It's even pointless to debate. Bringing Lawrence is going to fix this...? Please explain how.

There isn’t one player in the NFL that’s going to fix this. Why not hit reset on the QB button with the best QB in the draft (if they have actually get a shot)?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

If he is there on draft day and within reach you take him

Then build the team around him and draft defensive players in the rest of the rounds

You don’t pass up on what people are calling a generational player

Especially with this shit going on with Dak for the last couple years. They obviously don’t feel Dak is “their guy” otherwise he would be. Now there are going to be questions about Dak’s ankle moving forward too

Either that or you throw Dak $40 mil per year (because that is likely what it’s going to take now, especially after this shit show with Dalton) and keep your fingers crossed that he comes back 100% healthy

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There isn’t one player in the NFL that’s going to fix this. Why not hit reset on the QB button with the best QB in the draft (if they have actually get a shot)?

Because QB is NOT the problem on this team. Do you even know what the fucking problem is?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If he is there on draft day and within reach you take him

Then build the team around him and draft defensive players in the rest of the rounds

You don’t pass up on what people are calling a generational player

Especially with this shit going on with Dak for the last couple years. They obviously don’t feel Dak is “their guy” otherwise he would be. Now there are going to be questions about Dak’s ankle moving forward too

Either that or you throw Dak $40 mil per year (because that is likely what it’s going to take now, especially after this shit show with Dalton) and keep your fingers crossed that he comes back 100% healthy
No. You don't take him. Dak is the known quality. Dak is their guy. Period. Moreso now with Dalton. If Lawrence is in reach, you trade down and get more picks.

People called Ryan Leaf a generational player.

You trust this lame brain trust to build a team around anybody?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Because QB is NOT the problem on this team. Do you even know what the fucking problem is?

If you don’t have a QB that’s a problem. Again this team is more than 1 player away. If you have a legit shot at the best QB in the draft you take it and build from there.

Let me guess you’d rather give Dak his $40M per season and continue with the status quo? Do YOU even know what the fucking problem is? Because I guarantee you is isn’t all on the defensive side of the ball.

Top Bottom