Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even the sure handed clutch player Gallup drops a fucking TD pass

This is just a clusterfuck of epic proportions

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's no way I take a knee there. I would have ran the same play that netted the 80 yd TD from earlier.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is not one single motherfucker on this team with a set of balls or a backbone

At some point you just gotta suck it up and say enough is enough and take the game into your own hands, have some fucking pride, and make a fucking play!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson woulda done the same

You don’t kick the other team when they are down

You rip their fucking heart out!
To me, them taking the knee there is the ultimate insult. Which dovetails into what you said earlier:
There is not one single motherfucker on this team with a set of balls or a backbone

At some point you just gotta suck it up and say enough is enough and take the game into your own hands, have some fucking pride, and make a fucking play!
At what point do our guys get pist off?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Next year, draft oline and defense. Free agency... oline and defense.

I want Nolan gone as much as I wanted Garrett gone.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was 100% on board and happy with the MM hire and especially getting rid of Garrett

But at this point I have to question the culture that MM has installed here in Dallas where this type of shit is acceptable week after week after week after week after week

It’s not a fluke

It’s a fucking pattern!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But at this point I have to question the culture that MM has installed
He never got a chance to instill his style or his culture. No offseason to speak of and no preseason. He's basically just treading water and keeping things the same.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Right after you drop a 3 burger...
No... that's when Helen Keller Moore finally opens up the playbook and gets aggressive with the play calling. The GUYS getting pist and physically dominating should come long before that.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No... that's when Helen Keller Moore finally opens up the playbook and gets aggressive with the play calling. The GUYS getting pist and physically dominating should come long before that.
Next FG I guarantee some piss and vinegar...

Top Bottom