Reaction score
best thing that could happen for this team is to go 1-15

Go 1-15, get the first overall pick

Take Trevor Lawrence
Trade Amari Cooper and stock pile picks

Bolster the defense with said picks

Replace Mike Nolan

Sounds like a decent way to build the team going forward

With this years defense it’s not like we had a shot at doing anything in the playoffs (or even making it there in the first place)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. Going forward we're gonna have to call on 90s, smash mouth football. With Zeke as Emmitt, Dalton as Troy and Lamb as Irvin. Because Dalton can't run, so you gotta tear out all plays from the playbook that involve qb mobility. And every play that comes off that.

Dalton is a veteran warrior with a great arm though, good pocket presence and good accuracy. But since he is not mobile, defensive lines can pin their ears back and come pall-mall after him like they couldn't really risk doing with Dak.

Things have changed fellas.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go 1-15, get the first overall pick

Take Trevor Lawrence
Trade Amari Cooper and stock pile picks

Bolster the defense with said picks

Replace Mike Nolan

Sounds like a decent way to build the team going forward

With this years defense it’s not like we had a shot at doing anything in the playoffs (or even making it there in the first place)
If Bizarro World Jerry was in charge, maybe...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
All y'all who wanted to see life without Dak, you're about to get a healthy dose of it. Dude never missed a snap due to injury until today.

But if we don't drastically change this offense we gonna be seeing DiNucci Bagadonuts pretty quick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dalton is a veteran warrior with a great arm though, good pocket presence and good accuracy. But since he is not mobile, defensive lines can pin their ears back and come pall-mall after him like they couldn't really risk doing with Dak.

Things have changed fellas.
But you have this idiot OC calling these side passes instead of going vertical.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just had to show my wife what happened when she came home, and the more I think about it, the way his ankle looked is kind of reminding me of when Gordon Hayward messed his up a couple of years ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can already see next seasons hype video

It will be a throwback to the 90’s Cowboys featuring Deion Sanders

It will open with Dak being wheeled off the field in tears, then cut to Jerry picking up the phone and saying “Get me Trevor Lawrence”

Then cut to Trevor holding up a Cowboy Jersey with the #1 on it while shaking (ironically enough) Deion Sanders hand as he gets picked #1 overall

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But you have this idiot OC calling these side passes instead of going vertical.
Half his playbook is suddenly invalid brother. He pulled his horns in, maybe too much. But in reality this might be good for him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith must have taken offense to being shit talked and called lazy and lacking effort all week long

He has been blowing up plays in the back field all day long

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They don’t have come back Dak anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom