nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've never cared less about seeing the Cowboys get their ass kicked, its gotten to the point where I despise jeri and spawn so much, its kind of enjoyable and funny to see them continue to fail, the more spectacularly the better
Jerry and Stephen are absolute cancers eating this organization from the inside out
To have put this product on the field is fucken' embarassing and I'm so over Stephen and his bullshit rhetoric "we like what we have and we don't feel the need to bring anyone in"....BRING FUCKEN EARL THOMAS IN FOR FUCKS SAKE AND LETS SEE WHAT HE'S GOT...it cannot be worse then this pile of shit they are trotting out every week

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
amazing stats for Dak the last few games, unfortunately that stat line includes back to back game losing INTs
IMO, Dak led Cooper into trouble, and Cooper short armed it, not expecting the ball

amazing scoring across the NFL

amazing stats for our run D, 300+ rushing yards allowed, manhandled missed tackles horrible tech ... 49 points allowed

I'd lay money we're dead last in defense now - Nolan OMG ... dude, you are absolutely lost ... 49 points allowed

even in man coverage they looked confused,

people laughed when I said I'd rather have a real OL rather than the SB winning coach, and PB QB, and PB RB
today is an example of why

the game has changed - and remains the same, TOs matter

BIG QUESTION - I'm to lazy to check the rule book but were there calls MM could have challenged?

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Our defense sucks fucking balls !!!

I guess someone on the coaching staff forgot to tell them there was no need to social distance from the Browns offense during the game !!!

Pathetic !

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was a big fan of MM when he was hired. But when I start to see bad coaching shit early on, it's hard to over look it. I may sour on MM real quick. You punt that ball and let Cleveland start at their own 25. If the D can stop them, you have good field position for a shot at the FG and a tie game. It's really a no-brainer. You don't make that kick. No way, no how.

I like the fight the team showed being down and still having a shot at the end of the game. I really think they can build off this game (can the D actually get worse?).
When I saw the ball on the carpet for the "onside" kick I was scratching my head/balls saying the exact same thing you mentioned or thought they would do what they did the last time
And another thing I didn't understand was not challenging the Zeke TD which he would have won and saved some time (and frankly helped 2 of my fantasy teams)
McCarthy looked lost at times and this is so far an epic failure

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Someone mentioned earlier players on this team whose primes have been wasted. Eventually we're going to add Gallup to that list. Give him half of Cooper's targets and he might do something more with them.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
amazing stats for Dak the last few games, unfortunately that stat line includes back to back game losing INTs

IMO, Dak led Cooper into trouble, and Cooper short armed it, not expecting the ball
I'm very disappointed as dumb INTs usually are in his MO, like last week

amazing stats for our run D, 300+ rushing yards allowed, manhandled missed tackles horrible tech ... 49 points allowed, I'd lay money we're dead last in defense now -

coach Nolan OMG ... dude, you are absolutely lost ... 49 points allowed

people laughed when I said I'd rather have a real OL rather than the SB winning coach, and PB QB, and PB RB

BIG QUESTION - I'm to lazy to check the rule book but were there calls MM could have challenged?

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

I'm very disappointed as dumb INTs usually are in his MO, like last week

amazing stats for our run D, 300+ rushing yards allowed, manhandled missed tackles horrible tech ... 49 points allowed, I'd lay money we're dead last in defense now -

coach Nolan OMG ... dude, you are absolutely lost ... 49 points allowed

why are you reposting what you said? lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha!

426763439f5bf8d936ed5388e1ebea57.jpg

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
BTW, what CLE did with his OL looked a lot to me like what the Boys are trying to do with running game - to me

coming at you with man or zone blocking schemes called by the C at a the LOS

who is our resident OL guru? - for the duration Tyler looks like our starting C, can he hang?

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And another thing I didn't understand was not challenging the Zeke TD which he would have won and saved some time
Zeke was in. it would have saved nearly a minute - I always wondered who's job it make a quick reply call to the HC,
I wondered that with JF and MM even more so

IMO, what turned into a flag on Thomas looked like an INT to me, he was playing the ball
and hit the ground in possession of the ball - no review, ... that cost 3 + minutes and 3 points in the 3rd Q
I'm don't even know if it could be reviewed ... what bugs me is it was a clean play and a weak flag

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
459075ceac9078b7e8d253123f36750d.jpg

And he lost two of those games

Moral victories men

It’s what matters

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And another thing I didn't understand was not challenging the Zeke TD which he would have won and saved some time (and frankly helped 2 of my fantasy teams)

Let's face it, the officiating was really bad and again were part of the finals score. 99% of the time, that's called a TD and then they review it. One ref called it a TD and the other one called it short. The TD call prevails and it's automatically reviewed. I've seen this 99% of the time.

Top Bottom