Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sam Darnold hurt and out of the game for a bit, but back in...for now.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Based on the Cowboys record against teams with a winning record the Cowboys should lose this game. I think they will win though.

Baker doesn’t scare me, not even with this secondary. There are two things that do scare me though. Their running game and Myles Garrett.

Kareem Hunt is still a beast but he isn’t the best RB on the roster. Nick Chubb is a top 5 RB in my opinion. The Cowboys added all that beef to the DT position for games like this. They were better last week but Cleveland’s running game is no joke.

Hopefully the Cowboys keep Martin at RT. Dak could be in a for a long day in this one. They are really going to need Zeke to have a good game, especially early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm not sure how to believe in QBR when I still can't fully understand how the hell it's calculated.

To me, going into a game believing a set number of rushes is "enough" is limiting your players and your coaches alike. It's not the have all and end all, but game flow does matter.

Learn how to convert 1st thru 3rd downs before you worry so much about 4th.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I’m sorry odell the fruitcake and Jarvis Landry will be too much once again with our shit secondary . Expect the browns to start off running the ball effectively and us bringing a safety in to stop it . After that , the secondary gets trashed by the 2 standout wideouts . It will be a shootout however , we are going to score points but drop to 1-3.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Expect the browns to start off running the ball effectively and us bringing a safety in to stop it . After that , the secondary gets trashed by the 2 standout wideouts . It will be a shootout however , we are going to score points but drop to 1-3.
I think it'll actually be the opposite - they come out throwing, crossing routes, hitches, then outright bombing us. Then later on start feeding us the buckwheats with the run game.

And NO shootout, their defense is actually competent and the buckwheats keeps our O sitting on the sidelines looking stunned.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Frances Bernard (UDFA LB) has been moved from the PS to the active roster

T. Smith and T. Diggs are both officially listed as questionable for the game

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Based on the Cowboys record against teams with a winning record the Cowboys should lose this game. I think they will win though.

Baker doesn’t scare me, not even with this secondary. There are two things that do scare me though. Their running game and Myles Garrett.

Kareem Hunt is still a beast but he isn’t the best RB on the roster. Nick Chubb is a top 5 RB in my opinion. The Cowboys added all that beef to the DT position for games like this. They were better last week but Cleveland’s running game is no joke.

Hopefully the Cowboys keep Martin at RT. Dak could be in a for a long day in this one. They are really going to need Zeke to have a good game, especially early.

I hear that Smith will be in the lineup. The Knight kid must have done well in his absence, because we didn't hear anything about him. They say that RT is his natural position.

O Blow Job has been underwhelming since leaving the Giants, where he used to abuse us. I have a feeling that that OBJ will return for this game and this game alone.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I hear that Smith will be in the lineup. The Knight kid must have done well in his absence, because we didn't hear anything about him. They say that RT is his natural position.

O Blow Job has been underwhelming since leaving the Giants, where he used to abuse us. I have a feeling that that OBJ will return for this game and this game alone.

Yea Smith will be back for this one, hopefully he can stay healthy. I also hope they keep Martin at RT, until Collins gets back.

OBJ will beat us on at least 1 big play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Well he will be facing the person who made him famous

Carr

Top Bottom