LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose, I won't even be mad. A lot of miscues, but they played decent overall. Unfortunately the refs had too much influence in this game. A lot of bullshit calls and no calls.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This team will go 6-10 at best with this shit fuckin defense . Boy the Seattle defense sure did get get a lot of pressure for being the worst ??? Hmm where did I here this 🤔🤔🤔🤔.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Gotta double up on the high blood pressure meds if this is gonna be the norm this year !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose, I won't even be mad. A lot of miscues, but they played decent overall. Unfortunately the refs had too much influence in this game. A lot of bullshit calls and no calls.
I'm not complaining. But I am far more concerned about our bonehead plays than anything the officials did.

Also we continue the pattern of being timid in our play calling until we're X points down. How bout we start out aggressive instead of waiting until we're two scores down?

I knew we were at a disadvantage if this came down to a shootout - but you're MORE at a disadvantage if you timidly wait until you're down two scores before attacking.

Loved that #11 though. We may go 3-13 this year but I DO see what the future may hold.

Let Helen Keller Moore leave though. He's just Garrett Jr.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have been talking about Cedrick Wilson being a beast in preseason both last year and this year. But we never really saw anything in a real game

It’s good to see him show us what he has apparently has been showing the Cowboys staff for awhile now

My main concern is our secondary

We need help. And wtf is with us not being able to stop anyone in the flat? For the last two games anytime the opponent needed a few yards/first down, they were able to throw it in the flat and get what they needed to a wide open WR/TE/RB time after time after time

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This team will go 6-10 at best with this shit fuckin defense . Boy the Seattle defense sure did get get a lot of pressure for being the worst ??? Hmm where did I here this .

I’m sticking with my 8-8 prediction. 6 wins might still be enough to win the division though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This team will go 6-10 at best with this shit fuckin defense . Boy the Seattle defense sure did get get a lot of pressure for being the worst ??? Hmm where did I here this 🤔🤔🤔🤔.

Uh what the fuck are you talking about? We lost to a good Seattle team IN Seattle, and even then, they needed the refs help. We weren't expected to win this game. We were in it though. A lot of miscues. Overall the team didn't play bad, but they didn't play great.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess we're all going to see a game and come to different conclusions. I saw a franchise QB on one side and a good QB on the other. Dak made some plays but he also gave Seattle 14 points. And it could have been worse had it not been for a juggled pick that we grabbed to keep a drive alive.

We had just under two minutes with 3 TO's and went dink and dunk trying to work the ball down field. Those are the situations you need your franchise guy to shine in. One QB made the throws when it counted and one didn't. We're a miraculous onsides kick away from being 0 and 3. It is what it is.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I guess we're all going to see a game and come to different conclusions. I saw a franchise QB on one side and a good QB on the other. Dak made some plays but he also gave Seattle 14 points. And it could have been worse had it not been for a juggled pick that we grabbed to keep a drive alive.

We had just under two minutes with 3 TO's and went dink and dunk trying to work the ball down field. Those are the situations you need your franchise guy to shine in. One QB made the throws when it counted and one didn't. We're a miraculous onsides kick away from being 0 and 3. It is what it is.

They definitely could have taken a few shots down the middle of the field to pick up chunks of yards.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

How did he give Seattle 14 points?

And let's face it. Dak cannot do anything right in your eyes. In your eyes, Dak gets all the blame for the losses, and none of the credit for the wins. You'd rather lose with anyone else, than to win with Dak. It's personal...did he fuck your girl?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They definitely could have taken a few shots down the middle of the field to pick up chunks of yards.

Nothing wrong with working the sidelines to stop the clock and save the time outs.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It just seems like we never take control of the game and offense doesn't start to click until their backs are against the wall. We had chances to grab the momentum and put the heat on Seattle but missed those opportunities. Dak made soem nice passes and one of his best throws was the one to Shultz early on. He's got to come up with that pass but he ran a poor route at the end. And why can't we run a screen?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It just seems like we never take control of the game and offense doesn't start to click until their backs are against the wall. We had chances to grab the momentum and put the heat on Seattle but missed those opportunities. Dak made soem nice passes and one of his best throws was the one to Shultz early on. He's got to come up with that pass but he ran a poor route at the end. And why can't we run a screen?

He threw a couple of really nice deep balls to Gallup that were on the money too. The TD was a little behind (great play adjusting by Gallup) him but still a great throw.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How did he give Seattle 14 points?

And let's face it. Dak cannot do anything right in your eyes. In your eyes, Dak gets all the blame for the losses, and none of the credit for the wins. You'd rather lose with anyone else, than to win with Dak. It's personal...did he fuck your girl?

Right before the half we're down 16-15 with 3 TO's and 50 seconds left on the clock. Prescott throws and ugly pick and Seattle ends up scoring a TD with 7 seconds left in the half after a Wilson TD pass.

We get the ball to start the half and we're down 23-15 and Dak fumbles on the FIRST play to start the half. Wilson throws another TD to make it 30 to 15.

We could have went ahead before the end of the half and then gotten the ball back to start the second half and grabbed the momentum. Instead, it was a 15 point Seattle swing (2 point conversion).

No matter how we slice it, that's on Dak. I thought he made some good throws and I said as much. Your problem is that you can't see the faults. That was a game changer at the end of the half and the start of the second half.

And I'm really not going to comment on the "lose with anyone else than win with Dak" other than to say that's bush league BS. One guy was a franchise QB today that carried his team to victory and one guy didn't. Like I said, it is what it is.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
One guy was a franchise QB today that carried his team to victory and one guy didn't. Like I said, it is what it is.
worse those were 2 of the most brain dead INTs the kid has thrown

as of know he leads the NFL in ATTs and COMPs and Passing yards, 11th in TD passes :confused:

Top Bottom