Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is the Perfect end to this abortion of a year and abortion of a season

I take it back

Having the Cowboys recover the ball on a fumble and have a bad call give it to NYG IS a much better way to end this fucked up season

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's been one of the bright spots on this team. Not going to hold that against him.
He's been ok. Nothing more. Dropped three potential TD passes that hit him right in both hands during the season, then that drop just then.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What an ugly season and an ugly year. Thank God it's over.......now we all have to deal with Kellen Moore, the new poster child for this organization. I really hate this team's ownership.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hopefully we pick someone from Mississippi State or Tulsa with our top 10 pick. That brawl was the best bit of college football I saw all season.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What an ugly season and an ugly year. Thank God it's over.......now we all have to deal with Kellen Moore, the new poster child for this organization. I really hate this team's ownership.
I think we all pretty much expected this. I don't buy that bullshit for a moment that MM wanted Moore to stay when Garrett got shitcanned. This has Jones's fingerprints all over it. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse and they decide to keep Nolan.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think we all pretty much expected this. I don't buy that bullshit for a moment that MM wanted Moore to stay when Garrett got shitcanned. This has Jones's fingerprints all over it. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse and they decide to keep Nolan.

Yep. MM looks lost on the sidelines and just a figurehead. But he's not free of guilt....he took this job and if he didn't want Moore, then he should have walked away with his pride and his principles. Dallas is where HC's come to professionally die.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
giphy.gif

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yep. MM looks lost on the sidelines and just a figurehead. But he's not free of guilt....he took this job and if he didn't want Moore, then he should have walked away with his pride and his principles. Dallas is where HC's come to professionally die.
I'm hoping that him not throwing the challenge flag has Jerry rethinking this hire and that he picks up the phone and calls Meyer before Jacksonville does.
He's been a bust as this season has been but fuck I want something fresh to look forward too and regardless of the season coach like you give a shit...you had nothing to lose challenging that catch

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watchin the Rams game on SeeBS... Nance and Romo in the booth... I started getting impressed wondering when Romo got this intelligent and this good at commentary. Hell he even sounds a little different, like he grew a set of balls overnight or something.

Then they came back from commercial and shit, it's Nance and Boomer Esiason, not Romo! Boomer has an almost identical voice and staccato diction!

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Satiety
Watchin the Rams game on SeeBS... Nance and Romo in the booth... I started getting impressed wondering when Romo got this intelligent and this good at commentary. Hell he even sounds a little different, like he grew a set of balls overnight or something.

Then they came back from commercial and shit, it's Nance and Boomer Esiason, not Romo! Boomer has an almost identical voice and staccato diction!
Tony Romo is the most intelligent football player you’ll probably ever see as he calls at every single play that the other team is trying to pull off and trying to manipulate he’s a fucking genius

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Are we fucking serious? This fucking team goes three fucking weeks scoring almost 40 fucking points and shits the bed against a shit Smurf team??? PAL!!!! Pack your fucking bags!!!! You choke artist sorrry mothafucka !!!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Satiety

Tony Romo is the most intelligent football player you’ll probably ever see as he calls at every single play that the other team is trying to pull off and trying to manipulate he’s a fucking genius
He's just a master of the obvious. He's not giving any great predictions or any real insights. He's just a slap-happy yuk-yuk boy. Lots of people are taken in by him though.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the decade long Carrot fiasco, Jerry is DESPERATE to say he developed a coach. Say hello to Tom Landry 3.0. I give you Hellen Moore.

Top Bottom