Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's just a master of the obvious. He's not giving any great predictions or any real insights. He's just a slap-happy yuk-yuk boy. Lots of people are taken in by him though.
Yeah ? Because he calls out what plays are happening right before your very eyes ??? What plays they should have run based on the defense in to t of him ??? Get real man !!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Because he calls out what plays are happening right before your very eyes
Exactly. The offense breaks huddle with a Jumbo package, a fullback and two tight ends, on a 2nd and one. Romo says "Ooooh Jim they're gonna run the baaaalll!" like it's some big revelation. And morons like you eat it up.

Meanwhile when he is WRONG which happens 7 or 8 times a game without fail, morons never notice. It's MARKETING, stupid.
What plays they should have run
Any idiot can give you that, after a play fails. "Oooh they should have thrown to the tight end there, he was wide open."

You're simply not paying very close attention to it.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Exactly. The offense breaks huddle with a Jumbo package, a fullback and two tight ends, on a 2nd and one. Romo says "Ooooh Jim they're gonna run the baaaalll!" like it's some big revelation. And morons like you eat it up.

Meanwhile when he is WRONG which happens 7 or 8 times a game without fail, morons never notice. It's MARKETING, stupid.

Any idiot can give you that, after a play fails. "Oooh they should have thrown to the tight end there, he was wide open."

You're simply not paying very close attention to it.
Ayy bozo da clown , maybe if you actually listened to him talk . You know , put da volume up on your TV. , maybe you’d see what a genius this guy is . He’s not a “ captain obvious “. He calls the game as if he’s still playing , he reads the defense. What made him a fantastic QB !!!!! only problem is he had 0 supporting cast except a crybaby wideout ( 2 of them ) and a ball hungry TE . Get a clue pal !!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ayy bozo da clown , maybe if you actually listened to him talk . You know , put da volume up on your TV. , maybe you’d see what a genius this guy is . He’s not a “ captain obvious “. He calls the game as if he’s still playing , he reads the defense. What made him a fantastic QB !!!!! only problem is he had 0 supporting cast except a crybaby wideout ( 2 of them ) and a ball hungry TE . Get a clue pal !!!
We've litigated Romo here, there's a dedicated thread for it. Romosexuals abound. The only fair and accurate thing to say about him is what I always say, he's done very well for himself.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We've litigated Romo here, there's a dedicated thread for it. Romosexuals abound. The only fair and accurate thing to say about him is what I always say, he's done very well for himself.
I’m no “ romosexual “ get that straight right off da bat. There are great athletes that become great announcers in this business. Yeah because Chris Collingsworth is fantastic 🙄 . He happens to be one of the best . So be it .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah because Chris Collingsworth is fantastic
Actually much better than Romo.
There are great athletes that become great announcers in this business.
Yeah. Boomer is one easily.

Romosexuals respond harshly to any even tiny criticisms of Romo, so yes you are a Romosexual. They're really easy to find and most of them are much happier at Cowboyszone.

We're done talking about Romo in the weekly game thread. If you want to litigate Romo, go to the dedicated thread for it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

I don't understand it at all. I can't no matter how I try make logical sense of it. You're out of the playoff picture completely. The game doesn't matter. You have your starter as a healthy scratch, and you want to see what SUDFELD can do?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't understand it at all. I can't no matter how I try make logical sense of it. You're out of the playoff picture completely. The game doesn't matter. You have your starter as a healthy scratch, and you want to see what SUDFELD can do?
The only thing that would make any sense to me would be if he knows he's gone, and he wanted to give the organization the biggest fuck you he could on the way out the door. Even that feels like a stretch, but I can't come up with anything better... :unsure:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only thing that would make any sense to me would be if he knows he's gone, and he wanted to give the organization the biggest fuck you he could on the way out the door. Even that feels like a stretch, but I can't come up with anything better... :unsure:
But... He won the frikkin SUPER BOWL just two years ago. How can he be thinking he's gonna be gone? Most coaches are gonna get a Mulligan for this season due to covid I would think.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But... He won the frikkin SUPER BOWL just two years ago. How can he be thinking he's gonna be gone? Most coaches are gonna get a Mulligan for this season due to covid I would think.
Most coaches most years might. But just because the calender flipped doesn't mean things are suddenly going to go as expected.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does the 'D' in CD Lamb stand for 'Drop'?

I don't have the drop stats for the season and admittedly haven't seen that many games this year, but the games I did watch this kid appears to be very legit. he is going to be a bigtime player in this league for a long time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we all pretty much expected this. I don't buy that bullshit for a moment that MM wanted Moore to stay when Garrett got shitcanned. This has Jones's fingerprints all over it. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse and they decide to keep Nolan.

I don't know why anyone questions this. Moore had options last year and had options this year. He could have walked away and McCarthy could have said he didn't want him all along.

I honestly don't know what people expected this year with an OL made up of 2nd and 3rd teamers, losing the starting QB for 2/3+ of the season (and started 4 different QB's in the 16 games) and losing your day one starting TE for the season in week one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When did these happen? Does anyone have any clips of these?
CeeDee was #3 in the league in dropped passes. Dallas as a team was #2 behind Pissburgh with 28 drops total.

I give him a Mulligan though just because he's a rookie and I agree with what you're saying about him, he's a legit #1 guy and barring injury looks to be a long time keeper.

Top Bottom