G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Happy new yrs Cowboys nation. As a Giants fan I just want to wish you the best of luck n our game tomorrow & am hoping you win. We have played like a bag of ass in our past 3 games which essentially were must win type playoff games. Meanwhile you guys have really turned it on offensively in putting up 108pts in your past 3 games. While we've put up a measly 26 in our last 3 games. Unless we can hold you under 20pts, which I highly doubt, you guys will win this game going away. My team needs a top 5 pick way more than we do a playoff game in which we're gonna get crushed in by either TB or LA with a putrid 6-10 record that will reward us with a 1st place schedule in 21' & the 19th pick. You guys actually have a better chance of winning your WC game vs whomever you play & advancing to the div rd. Our QB is hobbled by a hamstring injury which nullifies the RPOs & all your D has to do is stack the box & dare him to beat you with his arm. We have WRs that scare no one & our "Pro Bowl" TE is an inconsistent "drop prone" non factor.

Silverstar

Spectator
Reaction score
Cowboys make the playoffs without Dak

Is anyone here scared of that headline?

I'm not bring on the Bucs!

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Happy new yrs Cowboys nation. As a Giants fan I just want to wish you the best of luck n our game tomorrow & am hoping you win. We have played like a bag of ass in our past 3 games which essentially were must win type playoff games. Meanwhile you guys have really turned it on offensively in putting up 108pts in your past 3 games. While we've put up a measly 26 in our last 3 games. Unless we can hold you under 20pts, which I highly doubt, you guys will win this game going away. My team needs a top 5 pick way more than we do a playoff game in which we're gonna get crushed in by either TB or LA with a putrid 6-10 record that will reward us with a 1st place schedule in 21' & the 19th pick. You guys actually have a better chance of winning your WC game vs whomever you play & advancing to the div rd. Our QB is hobbled by a hamstring injury which nullifies the RPOs & all your D has to do is stack the box & dare him to beat you with his arm. We have WRs that scare no one & our "Pro Bowl" TE is an inconsistent "drop prone" non factor.
Vegas Nugget: In the past 30 seasons, New York is 7-1 outright and 6-2 ATS when still alive in the playoff race entering Week 17. Dallas is 2-6 outright and 3-5 ATS in those games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Cowboys win, Redskins win, we lose a whole bunch of draft position.

Exactly

And to think, 2 weeks ago we had the #4 overall pick. We are currently at #11. I can’t remember where we will be if we win this game. I believe I read #19.

With our luck we will make the playoffs, be one and done and screw up our draft position even more

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Exactly

And to think, 2 weeks ago we had the #4 overall pick. We are currently at #11. I can’t remember where we will be if we win this game. I believe I read #19.

With our luck we will make the playoffs, be one and done and screw up our draft position even more
Yes, you would pick 19th if you win the div & 25th should you advance to the div rd, plus get 1st place schedule in 21'. Good luck.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Heavy heavy snow for the game today. Big flakes and lots of them per cubic foot. Breaking.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Heavy heavy snow for the game today. Big flakes and lots of them per cubic foot. Breaking.
And it suddenly stopped. Weather no factor.

Dak/Dalton, last six starts for each? Numbers identical.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see we are consistent

We still can’t tackle, it doesn’t matter what season it is, who the coaches are, who the players are. Each year we still can’t tackle for shit

Top Bottom