dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess less than 3 yds per rush and around than 6 yds pr reception is really impressive to you.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you take away any player in any games most productive plays than their stat line is usually going to look like shit.

It’s just a pointless statement.

That’s like taking away Barry Sanders positive runs and only looking at his negative runs in his career and saying you are not impressed. We don’t just look at a players bad plays to judge their performance, we look at all their plays to judge their performance.

If you take away Pollards 3-4 plays we lose that game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you take away any player in any games most productive plays than their stat line is usually going to look like shit.

That’s like taking away Barry Sanders positive runs and only looking at his negative runs in his career and saying you are not impressed and that he had a shitty career. We don’t just look at a players bad plays to judge their performance, we look at all their plays to judge their performance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're 25th in this week's power rankings, with Shultz listed as our most underrated player.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

That’s like taking away Barry Sanders positive runs and only looking at his negative runs in his career and saying you are not impressed. We don’t just look at a players bad plays to judge their performance, we look at all their plays to judge their performance.

Sorry Scot, count me with the consensus on Pollard. Nice situational back who should get maybe 10 touches a game. Never gonna wear a defense out. I would still move on from Zeke if they got the chance though.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry Scot, count me with the consensus on Pollard. Nice situational back who should get maybe 10 touches a game. Never gonna wear a defense out. I would still move on from Zeke if they got the chance though.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I never said Pollard was better than or should replace Zeke and I said as much in a previous post. Actually that’s exactly what I said. What I was disputing was Dbair’s notion that Pollard didn’t do shit in the game other than 1-2 plays. Or more specifically that you can judge a player on their performance “after” you take out their best plays of the game and that you should instead judge them on their entire performance in the game.

That’s like saying Trump won the election in a landslide if you remove the 81 million votes that Biden received.

It doesn’t work that way

Last edited:
Top Bottom