dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our meaningless win today dropped us from the 4th spot in the draft to the 8th spot

This is some Garrett level shit going on right here

Actually what is Garrett level shit is fans thinking players and coaches want to tank games for draft position.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer​

With a three-and out, the Cowboys have not scored a touchdown now on their first drive through 14 games. They were one of three teams not to reach the end zone in their first possession this season, joining Washington and Denver. The last time they scored a touchdown on their opening drive came in Week 14 last season against Chicago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually what is Garrett level shit is fans thinking players and coaches want to tank games for draft position.

Fuck the players and fuck the coaches.

They are both here for my entertainment! They are highly paid court jesters. Their sole purpose is to entertain the fans and win Super Bowls. They have done neither of these for decades.

25 years of shitty football is unacceptable and not entertaining!

No one is asking them to tank, but
they do need to see what they have in their young players anyway. Play the young guys and let them get some much needed experience while we are evaluating them for the future.

We clearly have zero chance at winning the Super Bowl this season so it’s time to start looking to the future. A better draft position is the best way to go about doing that.

Dalton is likely gone after this season, so it’s time to see what we have with Gilbert and Danucci. We have plenty of players that need to be evaluated. There is no better time than right now. Plus there is a likelihood or having either a reduced preseason next year or not having one altogether. This may be the last real chance we get to see what we have in some of these players.

Last edited:

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer​

With a three-and out, the Cowboys have not scored a touchdown now on their first drive through 14 games. They were one of three teams not to reach the end zone in their first possession this season, joining Washington and Denver. The last time they scored a touchdown on their opening drive came in Week 14 last season against Chicago.

please include links where source come from.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And other than 1 or 2 plays, there was nothing to see.

According to the stat line he had

2 TD’s on 12 carries for 69 yards including a long of 40 yards

6 receptions for 63 yards with a long of 30 yards

He was our most productive player on offense in the game

You are right

Nothing to see there

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Since when?
It is a common courtesy in case folks want to go to the source and read more. I've followed that rule since I started posting on forums 20 years ago. It just makes sense and also backs up what you are pasting so folks can go playing with the numbers or leaving out the rest.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is a common courtesy in case folks want to go to the source and read more. I've followed that rule since I started posting on forums 20 years ago. It just makes sense and also backs up what you are pasting so folks can go playing with the numbers or leaving out the rest.
There's no such rule here for sports threads.

well everyone use links of sources when posting articles so ppl can read more about it.
It's not a rule here in sports threads. People can Google shit, it's not like dbair was making some silly claim in a political thread.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to the stat line he had

2 TD’s on 12 carries for 69 yards including a long of 40 yards

6 receptions for 63 yards with a long of 30 yards

He was our most productive player on offense in the game

You are right

Nothing to see there
He got 29 yds on 11 carries other than the late 40 yd run.

He got 33 yds on 5 receptions, other than the one 30 yarder.

He basically didnt do shit the entire game other than two or three plays.

It's not all his fault, the OL is in shambles. But nobody gives Zeke a pass for that so Pollard shouldnt get one either.

He's a nice player for sure, but idiots that think he is better than Zeke or that Zeke should be benched for this guy are out of their fucking mind.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He got 29 yds on 11 carries other than the late 40 yd run.

He got 33 yds on 5 receptions, other than the one 30 yarder.

He basically didnt do shit the entire game other than two or three plays.

It's not all his fault, the OL is in shambles. But nobody gives Zeke a pass for that so Pollard shouldnt get one either.

He's a nice player for sure, but idiots that think he is better than Zeke or that Zeke should be benched for this guy are out of their fucking mind.

I guess you are right

Other than what he did in the game he didn’t do shit

Other than being the most productive player on offense for the game and his 40 yard run, 30 yard reception, and 2 touchdowns , 5.8 average, he didn’t do shit

For comparison sake Zeke’s current average is 3.9 and he has 5 TD’s on the season. Pollard had 2 in one game.

I’m not saying Pollard is better or should replace Zeke. But to say Pollard didn’t do shit in the game is just BS

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He is more nifty than Zeke and probably faster, he's an excellent changeup back but I don't think he's a 25 carry per game guy. Good utility guy to have. Not the blocker Zeke is either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess you are right

Other than what he did in the game he didn’t do shit

Other than being the most productive player on offense for the game and his 40 yard run, 30 yard reception, and 2 touchdowns , 5.8 average, he didn’t do shit

For comparison sake Zeke’s current average is 3.9 and he has 5 TD’s on the season. Pollard had 2 in one game.

I’m not saying Pollard is better or should replace Zeke. But to say Pollard didn’t do shit in the game is just BS
He didnt do shit save for 3 plays.

Not that hard man, its not that hard.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy Moss snagged 3 balls for 163 yards and 3 TD’s against us on Thanksgiving

You take away those 3 plays and he didn’t shit in that game either

Top Bottom