nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
VE obviously was afraid of getting flagged for blocking in the back and/or unnecessary roughness. They have pussified this game to the point where we can't make a block on a play like that. I rewound and watched that block, he tried to just push him out of bounds instead of hitting him and his hand just slipped off him. He was trying to play intelligently and not dumb. I won't hold that against him.

I am MUCH MORE distressed at 14 points scored by Washington off our two really stupid 4th down plays inside our own 30. YOU FUCKING PUNT no matter what metrics say! The fucking metrics don't take into account the full game situation, losing two o-linemen to injury, AND the metrics don't know what play you're gonna call. The metrics also dont account for the feel of the game, the momentum. There isn't a metric for "yeahbut what if we PASS on this down?..." You simply CAN'T BE MARRIED TO METRICS like MM obviously is. He sees on the card down and distance where it says go for it, and doesn't take into account field position, time in the game, momentum or the play call. OR the human factor.

The first one - 4th and about a foot at the 32? The score was managable, there was about 6 minutes left in the half? YOU FUCKING PUNT. And if you DO choose to go for it, it's a QUARTERBACK SNEAK WITH YOUR SIX FOOT FOUR QUARTERBACK! Not some half-baked pass play.

The second one was even more stupid... 4th and 10? At your own 30? And you try a convoluted fake punt that you give up 10 yards to get started?

This shit is stupid. MM is overcompensating for the rub that he was too conservative at GB.

DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR YOU FUCKING FATASS! It's RIGHT to play aggressive but we play INTELLIGENTLY AGGRESSIVE! Not "damn the torpedoes" stupid aggressive.

Of course the thing snowballed, because our gaffes gave them momentum. Washington looked like our Dallas teams of the 90s feeding off bad decisions by the desperate opponent.
1000% agree
As Snow in the Hunger Games said...may the odds be ever in your favor...but you have to put yourself in a situation where the odds are in your favor!!!
Agree that a QB sneak or a quick hit from Zeke is the way to go (though in Lamb's defense he was getting mugged and that should have been PI)
And the second one just has no explanation...for a play to go backwards 10yds to start is asinine...these fake punts need to be quick hits and have zero time for "developing"...the stupid thing was that MM doubled down on the call saying "it was a solid play call" and Fassell said something to the effect that it would have worked earlier or at other times in the game...I mean fuck off and just say the play sucked and it was executed poorly...at the time too it was just 20-16 so no need to panic...MM went on to say too that he felt the D was about to break so wasn't sure how many more drives they would have on O
This game officially outed me on this coaching staff since MM needs either on off season or a bye week for us to have a game plan that gives us a shot to win and have the players prepared to play

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good point on the shit block by VE, especially the way the refs were calling that game . One sided call Washington . That one TD drive for them those 2 holding calls were bad , extremely bad.! then we get a 4th down no call for Lamb when he was not only held but interfered with too. It was a blatant witch hunt by the officials all game long in big situations .
The second holding call made no sense as McLaurin ran into the safety and our DB ran into him...should have been incidental
And yes on the Lamb PI...got mugged

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dalvin Cook just got helped off the field by two trainers, straight into the tent...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most movement Cousins has shown on a play in three years, so of course he went past the line of scrimmage... :ROFLMAO:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chad Beebe just muffed a punt and probably cost the Vikings any chance at winning. Same type of play that Osborn got benched for screwing up against Dallas last week...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How did the Carolina defense play that good for that much of the game, and then just absolutely screw the pooch at that lasat drive against Cousins?!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the NYG win we are solidly in sole possession of last place in the division finally.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Saints vs Broncos game is some really bad football

I can’t ever remember a game having to be played with the emergency QB as the starter. In this case it’s the WR and RB for the Broncos taking snaps at QB.

I can remember an emergency QB coming in for a few plays before. But never having to play an entire game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching Mahomes run and juke players to make them miss looks like watching a grown ass man play with little kids

He’s just on another level

Barring some major injury this kid should be great for a long time. And he’s only going to get better the more he plays

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watching Mahomes run and juke players to make them miss looks like watching a grown ass man play with little kids

He’s just on another level

Barring some major injury this kid should be great for a long time. And he’s only going to get better the more he plays
Arm talent wise he is on another level. Unless he gets hurt has a chance to be the GOAT.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jared Goff is your reason not to pay Dak. To me they are the same player except Goff has a better coach.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
128785321_3925440410835951_6564122298345544496_o.jpg

Top Bottom