Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not really I suppose. But I hate losing to the Redskins. Doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but mainly because Redskins' fans are an insufferable and delusional lot.
I'm with you. To me there's never a good liss, but losing to Washington is almost always the worst.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So I guess MM after a bye week is money but after that...
This D regressed badly today and Dalton did not look good
Zeke is still in his own head and just isn't the same player though our O line woes are now at Defcon 85
Special teams has been special for sure but in that riding the yellow bus kind of way
I'm out on this coaching staff and drastic changes need to happen
This is fucken' hard to watch

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Every fucken' time we do this...I don't get it!!!

It’s the old Witten Play!

You need 8 yards, throw it for 7 and get stopped short

You need 4 years, throw it for 3

Rinse and repeat as needed

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I guess MM after a bye week is money but after that...
This D regressed badly today and Dalton did not look good
Zeke is still in his own head and just isn't the same player though our O line woes are now at Defcon 85
Special teams has been special for sure but in that riding the yellow bus kind of way
I'm out on this coaching staff and drastic changes need to happen
This is fucken' hard to watch

That because you haven’t given up on the season yet

I gave up on this season as soon as Dak went down

I can now enjoy a loss like this with the anticipation of a higher draft pick next season

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don’t give a flying fuck , we played a garbage asss football team on the grandest stage ( thanksgiving) and laid another rotten goose egg!!!!! Offense / defense and special teams was were atrocious!!!!!!! Short week of preparation hurt this team severely. I’m sorry but I saw no “emotion “ for the fallen soldier , if ya will. Another pathetic performance by a pathetic football team , business as usual.. move on !! Nothing to see here!!

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WAIT!!!!! I ain’t fuckin done ova here !!! Ayyyy Vander Bitch!!! Nice block on McLaurin on the potential pick-6 , typical heart and desire this defense has oozed since week 1 . Duechebag!!!! yeah , now I’m done .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nice block on McLaurin on the potential pick-6
VE obviously was afraid of getting flagged for blocking in the back and/or unnecessary roughness. They have pussified this game to the point where we can't make a block on a play like that. I rewound and watched that block, he tried to just push him out of bounds instead of hitting him and his hand just slipped off him. He was trying to play intelligently and not dumb. I won't hold that against him.

I am MUCH MORE distressed at 14 points scored by Washington off our two really stupid 4th down plays inside our own 30. YOU FUCKING PUNT no matter what metrics say! The fucking metrics don't take into account the full game situation, losing two o-linemen to injury, AND the metrics don't know what play you're gonna call. The metrics also dont account for the feel of the game, the momentum. There isn't a metric for "yeahbut what if we PASS on this down?..." You simply CAN'T BE MARRIED TO METRICS like MM obviously is. He sees on the card down and distance where it says go for it, and doesn't take into account field position, time in the game, momentum or the play call. OR the human factor.

The first one - 4th and about a foot at the 32? The score was managable, there was about 6 minutes left in the half? YOU FUCKING PUNT. And if you DO choose to go for it, it's a QUARTERBACK SNEAK WITH YOUR SIX FOOT FOUR QUARTERBACK! Not some half-baked pass play.

The second one was even more stupid... 4th and 10? At your own 30? And you try a convoluted fake punt that you give up 10 yards to get started?

This shit is stupid. MM is overcompensating for the rub that he was too conservative at GB.

DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR YOU FUCKING FATASS! It's RIGHT to play aggressive but we play INTELLIGENTLY AGGRESSIVE! Not "damn the torpedoes" stupid aggressive.

Of course the thing snowballed, because our gaffes gave them momentum. Washington looked like our Dallas teams of the 90s feeding off bad decisions by the desperate opponent.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, it aint frisbee you know.

It doesn’t matter if you are throwing a flaming turd

If you need 8 yards you throw for at least 9 yards, not 7 and keep your fingers crossed that your guy can make a play and get some yards after the catch. We see what that type of shit has gotten us over the last decade. It’s given us a bunch of fourth downs and turn over on downs!

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
VE obviously was afraid of getting flagged for blocking in the back and/or unnecessary roughness. They have pussified this game to the point where we can't make a block on a play like that. I rewound and watched that block, he tried to just push him out of bounds instead of hitting him and his hand just slipped off him. He was trying to play intelligently and not dumb. I won't hold that against him.

I am MUCH MORE distressed at 14 points scored by Washington off our two really stupid 4th down plays inside our own 30. YOU FUCKING PUNT no matter what metrics say! The fucking metrics don't take into account the full game situation, losing two o-linemen to injury, AND the metrics don't know what play you're gonna call. The metrics also dont account for the feel of the game, the momentum. There isn't a metric for "yeahbut what if we PASS on this down?..." You simply CAN'T BE MARRIED TO METRICS like MM obviously is. He sees on the card down and distance where it says go for it, and doesn't take into account field position, time in the game, momentum or the play call. OR the human factor.

The first one - 4th and about a foot at the 32? The score was managable, there was about 6 minutes left in the half? YOU FUCKING PUNT. And if you DO choose to go for it, it's a QUARTERBACK SNEAK WITH YOUR SIX FOOT FOUR QUARTERBACK! Not some half-baked pass play.

The second one was even more stupid... 4th and 10? At your own 30? And you try a convoluted fake punt that you give up 10 yards to get started?

This shit is stupid. MM is overcompensating for the rub that he was too conservative at GB.

DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR YOU FUCKING FATASS! It's RIGHT to play aggressive but we play INTELLIGENTLY AGGRESSIVE! Not "damn the torpedoes" stupid aggressive.

Of course the thing snowballed, because our gaffes gave them momentum. Washington looked like our Dallas teams of the 90s feeding off bad decisions by the desperate opponent.
Good point on the shit block by VE, especially the way the refs were calling that game . One sided call Washington . That one TD drive for them those 2 holding calls were bad , extremely bad.! then we get a 4th down no call for Lamb when he was not only held but interfered with too. It was a blatant witch hunt by the officials all game long in big situations .

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if you are throwing a flaming turd

If you need 8 yards you throw for at least 9 yards, not 7 and keep your fingers crossed that your guy can make a play and get some yards after the catch. We see what that type of shit has gotten us over the last decade. It’s given us a bunch of fourth downs and turn over on downs!
Dude I know. I was just quoting Garrett, when he was called out for that bullshit. That was his smart ass crack.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many times this season has a team scored over 40 points against this defense? Has the defense held any team under 20 points? Can't blame Poe and Griffin, they're no longer here.

41 points, and it's not like Washington is some offensive juggernaut, they're ranked at among the bottom.

MM lost some points over this Nolan hire. And it's not going to get any better. Why Dallas have to be the team to try and resurrect marginal players and coaches careers?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both Cam Erving and Zach Martin are reported to miss “multiple weeks” with no further details yet

We are going to have to cobble together some resemblance of an O-Line moving forward. What that will look like remains to be seen.

One thing for sure is it’s not going to be pretty. We only have one single starter still on the line and he is the lowest performing of the bunch.

This o-line is looking like it could be a complete failure for the rest of the season

At least it will help us come draft time next year.

Top Bottom