Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 4 hours ago

A concern has emerged in recent days: There are certain coaches and front-office staffers reluctant to have their IT employees in their homes for fear of the virus spreading, and vice versa; some IT employees are concerned about going into other homes to equip them for the draft.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A concern has emerged in recent days: There are certain coaches and front-office staffers reluctant to have their IT employees in their homes for fear of the virus spreading, and vice versa; some IT employees are concerned about going into other homes to equip them for the draft.
So they should just pass on their picks to the next team in line.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
coaches and GMs are going to kick and scream as much as possible so that if they fuck up their picks, theyll have a clear direction to point the finger

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Murray is a really good prospect I think. With :Lee only being here 1 more yr at best (probably), Jaylon coming off a so-so yr and LVE at least a little iffy, drafting a lB pretty early wouldn't shock me. Murray appears to be a true 3 down LB that plays with speed sideline to sideline, the games I saw him play he was all over the place making plays vs the run and pass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Michael Lombardi reporting that Tua failed at least two team's physicals.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Detroit supposedly actively shopping the #3 pick.
Somebody tell me we can't get there.
Lie to me if you have to.

Biggems74

Dr. Pepper or Die
Reaction score
If we draft a QB, I want Kevin Davidson of Princeton.
If we draft a RB, I want Darrynton Evans of App. St.
If we draft an OT, I want Terence Steele of TT.
If we draft a S, I want either McKinney of Bama or Duggar of Rhyne-Lenior.
I late round small school gem I want is WR Mason Kinsey of Berry College.

I am still not sure about C, TE, DE, DT, and LB. Too many options are racing through my brain.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Interesting that Swift is on that list, a RB projected by everyone to be a 1st or early 2nd rd pick.

I wonder if this means they are considering a move to WR permanently for Tony Pollard. A lot of people thought that was where he was destined to play at in the NFL as he has excellent hands and runs great routes. Might be an ideal slot guy, and we currently don't have one of those.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Interesting that Swift is on that list, a RB projected by everyone to be a 1st or early 2nd rd pick.

I wonder if this means they are considering a move to WR permanently for Tony Pollard. A lot of people thought that was where he was destined to play at in the NFL as he has excellent hands and runs great routes. Might be an ideal slot guy, and we currently don't have one of those.

i had no idea that pollard to WR was a thing but anything to get that dude on the field more often is a plus

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i had no idea that pollard to WR was a thing but anything to get that dude on the field more often is a plus

His receiving skills are exceptional and last yr pre-draft he really impressed many with his route running ability. Some of the draft pundits said he could eventually be a full-time WR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom