Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I’m just gonna go out and say , this “ best tackle in the game “ hasn’t played a half of a season in 4 fuckin years . BY THE WAY was not traded to the Jets in the trade discussions for Jamal Adams last year because he was too valuable . SO LETS KEEP THUS FUCK AND AND NOTHING FOR HIM !!!! Another fantastic personnel decision by the old liver spot and the seed. JACKASSES!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m just gonna go out and say , this “ best tackle in the game “ hasn’t played a half of a season in 4 fuckin years . BY THE WAY was not traded to the Jets in the trade discussions for Jamal Adams last year because he was too valuable . SO LETS KEEP THUS FUCK AND AND NOTHING FOR HIM !!!! Another fantastic personnel decision by the old liver spot and the seed. JACKASSES!!!!!
Stupid post?

Tyron Smith "hasn't played a half season in 4 fucking years"???

He's missed 3 games total each of the last 4 yrs after missing 1 game his first 5.

It sux that it looks like he might be done for this season but the team is fucking awful right now anyway. Might be best for whatever career that he has remaining to shut it down for this season.

I do think they need to start thinking about long term plans at both T spots though. Absolutely no guarantee Collins comes back the same after major hip surgery.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is encouraging on LVE and somewhat encouraging on Tyron. He apparently isn't being ruled out this week (yet), nor does it mention they are shutting him down for the season.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Stupid post?

Tyron Smith "hasn't played a half season in 4 fucking years"???

He's missed 3 games total each of the last 4 yrs after missing 1 game his first 5.

It sux that it looks like he might be done for this season but the team is fucking awful right now anyway. Might be best for whatever career that he has remaining to shut it down for this season.

I do think they need to start thinking about long term plans at both T spots though. Absolutely no guarantee Collins comes back the same after major hip surgery.
Maybe a bit overboard with the exact numbers but he’s missed at least 3 games each season over the last 4 years . Let’s all think about it an oft banged up / injured aging tackle being traded for a stud young safety of the future . A gauranteed talent instead of these stupid draft picks trying catch lighting in a bottle per say . That’s my angle here . The Cowboys have made it imminent they don’t like trading away draft picks but sometimes to get where you need to be you need to trade up in the draft to land that prize bull. Obviously we know coaching isn’t developing these guy 🙄🙄🙄, maybe just maybe we need that guaranteed talent .

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe a bit overboard with the exact numbers but he’s missed at least 3 games each season over the last 4 years . Let’s all think about it an oft banged up / injured aging tackle being traded for a stud young safety of the future . A gauranteed talent instead of these stupid draft picks trying catch lighting in a bottle per say . That’s my angle here . The Cowboys have made it imminent they don’t like trading away draft picks but sometimes to get where you need to be you need to trade up in the draft to land that prize bull. Obviously we know coaching isn’t developing these guy 🙄🙄🙄, maybe just maybe we need that guaranteed talent .
dallas is 1 of the top teams in the league at player development,,,, the player just happens to only showcase that development in his 1st year with a new team,,,

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

We have an owner who 1) thinks Jaylon is playing well, and 2) thinks losing two offensive tackles is survivable because we have "good coaching." The same coaching that hasn't done a damn thing for Williams, Looney, Steele and McGovern.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score

We have an owner who 1) thinks Jaylon is playing well, and 2) thinks losing two offensive tackles is survivable because we have "good coaching." The same coaching that hasn't done a damn thing for Williams, Looney, Steele and McGovern.

Throw in junior's comments about the D not being far from where it needs to be
Where the apple never fell off the tree!!!
Fuck these 2...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
9 starters on IR now with Hill and Prescott both done for the year.

That doesn't count Gerald McCoy, who would have been the starter.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You do not trade a perennial all pro-left tackle for an all-pro safety. That is not an even trade.

It seems to me there are less expensive ways to get a competent safety. There were several in this draft who were taken after round 1 and are playing fairly well. They are there, the Cowboys have to be willing to draft one. but if the Cowboys are unwilling to use a 2nd or 3rd round pick for a safety why would they trade a starting left tackle for 1? To find a LT like Smith they would need to be picking in the top 3 or 4 picks. Jamal Adams is not worth a top 3 pick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what's going on with the Rookie CB we drafted Reggie Robinson II? I don't recall seeing anything from him in games, in practice, or even any mention of him on the podcasts talking about how he is (or isn't) progressing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
what's going on with the Rookie CB we drafted Reggie Robinson II? I don't recall seeing anything from him in games, in practice, or even any mention of him on the podcasts talking about how he is (or isn't) progressing.
Jerruh the genius keeping him under wraps gone spring him on 'em inda playoffs where he gone git 8 picks in 3 games including a game sealing pick six inda soup bow.

Top Bottom