Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
with the way the injuries are going across the league this season you can forget the team that has the fewest COVID infections winning the Super Bowl as previously predicted.

Sheeeeeeiiiiit...
It will be the team that can actually still field a full game day team/roster come January that will win the Super Bowl.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys have signed QB Garrett Gilbert off the Browns PS

I already don’t like him. He probably has red hair and gonna wear #17 too

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys have signed QB Garrett Gilbert off the Browns PS

I already don’t like him. He probably has red hair and gonna wear #17 too

I heard they signed someone but didn’t know it was Garrett Gilbert. I remember him subbing in for Colt McCoy in the Championship game when he was at Texas. I didn’t even realize he was in the NFL. Is he the best that’s out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No but... Jerry lamented this week that for the first time as owner, he wasn't writing a check to anyone named Garrett. He will be now. He'll be comfortable and happy.

ROFLMFAO!

Now that’s some funny shit right there!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
jerry expects april/may 2021 for dak

That’s if there are zero setbacks. If his recovery goes 100% perfect he should be back by April/May. Hopefully this doesn’t happen but if he gets an infection that could push him back to July or August I would think (at least).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Knight already had surgery today

They said he could miss a couple of weeks. So it sounds like some sort of clean up procedure and nothing major
Yep, added on later. Nothing torn, 1-2 weeks is the hope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This year with injuries is the most unbelievable I have ever seen, and only 6 games into it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just thought I'd add the below referenced simplification of the D after the second game. These players need to be gutted.....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if theyre changing technique on stuff like they did on the DL from having ends stand up vs what theyve been doing for years, then that speaks to the anonymous player saying they dont teach you anything

jaylon's role has been changed and changed again out of necessity, and hes playing like a scrub.. on top of slacking, jogging on plays... might be hard to go 100% when youre gettin your ass kicked and arent sure of your job but you got paid already,, if nothing else it doesnt look good

the DB coach al harris has been mentioned as being disliked, and the DBs routinely look clueless and theyre not playing together at all. hows the defense supposed to do anything if guys within a position group dont know their assignments?

thats shittiness and disgruntlement on every level of the defense... hot garbage boyz

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard on a podcast that Sean Lee’s surgery required them to reattach his abbs to his pelvic bone

I didn’t realize it was that serious

Top Bottom