Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just heard on a podcast that Sean Lee’s surgery required them to reattach his abbs to his pelvic bone

I didn’t realize it was that serious

yep, I've had it done,

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just heard on a podcast that Sean Lee’s surgery required them to reattach his abbs to his pelvic bone

Yeah I heard a little about it, I am actually surprised he is coming back at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah I heard a little about it, I am actually surprised he is coming back at all.

I suspect this is his last season as a player

He may never make it back to the field again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are supposedly shopping Poe and Worley too but I can't see anyone even offering a ham sammich for either of those clods.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They are supposedly shopping Poe and Worley too but I can't see anyone even offering a ham sammich for either of those clods.

They might have to include a pick just to get someone to take Worley off their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

damn dude, take the year off, nothing worth coming back for, this year, or ever

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe we can find a guy to compete for the starting job with Dinucci

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not sure if this is true but that is a huge step in the right direction following the griffen trade

kinda sucks that tyrone crawford is still on the team too but at least get these bums the fuck outta here

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That should give them 10 picks right? Factoring in comp picks for Byron Jones and Robert Quinn.

i think they have 4 comp picks

1 from malik collins too

not sure who #4 is... im too lazy to google it atm

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Long overdue to start cutting underperforming and unmotivated players here.

There are several others that should get whacked too. Crawford is the epitome of an overpaid JAG and Xavier Woods should be cut for making some of the dumbest fucking comments ever (in addition to he sux on the field). Jaylon Smith deserves to be cut too, although he might have some very minimal trade value. His contract might save him for the rest of the yr here though.

This season is a 100% lost cause. They should fire-sale what they can, stockpile picks for next year and play all the young guys as much as possible the remainder of this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That should give them 10 picks right? Factoring in comp picks for Byron Jones and Robert Quinn.

This is per OvertheCap:

The Cowboys are lining up to receive the maximum four compensatory picks in 2021. Over the Cap is projecting two third round picks, a fifth and a sixth round pick for losing Jones, Quinn, Cobb and Heath with the McCoy signing offset by losing Witten.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This is per OvertheCap:

The Cowboys are lining up to receive the maximum four compensatory picks in 2021. Over the Cap is projecting two third round picks, a fifth and a sixth round pick for losing Jones, Quinn, Cobb and Heath with the McCoy signing offset by losing Witten.

Heath and Cobb, that’s who I was forgetting. Two extra 3rd round picks should come in handy. I suspect old Wildcat Jerry is going to be active during the draft.

Top Bottom