yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
these bureaucrats only seem to know how to work from a position of fear because there's no upside for them to take chances and they've been convinced they're responsible for the lives of others

throw out your "advice" and then fuck off!

most, if not all, of life should be caveat emptor imo

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually think the data is far worse for YOUNG people, but if this info is accurate then once again I say- people should ROT in prison, people should be fucking frying in the chair. This whole Covid lie was one of (if not THE) biggest crime against humanity in our history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually think the data is far worse for YOUNG people, but if this info is accurate then once again I say- people should ROT in prison, people should be fucking frying in the chair. This whole Covid lie was one of (if not THE) biggest crime against humanity in our history.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but it was all part of a master plan to get rid of Trump and install (not elect) Biden. People should go to prison but they won't. Covid, and the following election(s) were all part of the biggest crimes in our history.

And Pfizer made a mint and did so on the backs of millions of Americans who will suffer the side effects (or worse) for the remainder of their lives. Big Pharma and Big Tech go hand in hand as the most corrupt corporations in the world.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said on Sunday he has requested a full briefing from the administration on the evidence that led the U.S. Department of Energy to join several other government agencies that now view a Chinese laboratory leak as the likeliest origin of the virus causing COVID-19.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I and some others were calling bunk on the "wet market" origin crap, reasoning that's not how viruses work, and the fact that we've had over ten thousand years of this "wet market" practice without ever any infection.

Tens of thousands of years of Mankind civilization, and suddenly here's a deadly highly infectious version of a SARS virus... Can only have been cultivated in a fucking lab. DESIGNED. It didn't and couldn't just suddenly pop up in nature. That ain't how evolution works. We've learned it is impossible for it to "leak" or "escape" the lab. So there's only one other way it could have come about. Process of elimination. This was deliberate.

Now more govt agencies including the corrupt weaponized FBI are finally agreeing with what is simply common sense - and even have the gall to use that term!

It's not hard to see why this is happening - the mean ole republicans control the house of representatives, and are investigating the origin of covid, and there's no way to stop them, so the Dems are trying to get in front of this, since they know and have always known the real answer.

Only question is gonna be, what if anything should we do about China killing millions of us and almost a billion world wide? Making Hitler's atrocities pale in comparison. Killing more people than all of Mankind's wars combined. Think about that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually don't believe Covid itself killed too many people. In the beginning they grossly exaggerated "Covid" deaths and after about 9 months or so of states here (and many countries globally) began insisting hospital and provider systems truly designate whether a person died OF Covid, and not just WITH Covid. In the beginning, ALL were called Covid "deaths"

People die from the flu and pneumonia all the time with no headlines around it whatsoever, Covid killed nowhere near the numbers that the Spanish Flu hit.

The real killing and real impact is that rat poison "vaccine" that nobody needed, and we will be seeing that for decades to come.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I actually don't believe Covid itself killed too many people. In the beginning they grossly exaggerated "Covid" deaths and after about 9 months or so of states here (and many countries globally) began insisting hospital and provider systems truly designate whether a person died OF Covid, and not just WITH Covid. In the beginning, ALL were called Covid "deaths"

People die from the flu and pneumonia all the time with no headlines around it whatsoever, Covid killed nowhere near the numbers that the Spanish Flu hit.

The real killing and real impact is that rat poison "vaccine" that nobody needed, and we will be seeing that for decades to come.
This killed millions before any of the "vaccines" were developed. And continues to do so. Right now mostly in China, ironically.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This killed millions before any of the "vaccines" were developed. And continues to do so. Right now mostly in China, ironically.
Sorry, I'm not buying it.

They labeled too many suicides, car accidents and bridge jumpers as "Covid deaths" for me to believe it.

Virtually everything they have said about it and the vaccine since day one has been a lie. There is no reason for me to believe the death stats are any different.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not buying it.

They labeled too many suicides, car accidents and bridge jumpers as "Covid deaths" for me to believe it.

Virtually everything they have said about it and the vaccine since day one has been a lie. There is no reason for me to believe the death stats are any different.
Well, you know from personal experience the virus is real. You said you caught it and beat it. You know it DOES kill - mainly those who already have a chronic issue anyway or are elderly. If they want to say 6 million dead worldwide from it? I accept that figure. It's not like millions of reported deaths are fake or incorrect. That's just silliness. Thousands possibly? It's as significant as a rounding error.

You think China is lying about their death toll? Other countries? Or have?

China released a deadly pathogen which they knew would kill millions. And finally, focus is slowly coming to that. Elections have consequences as they say. Now possibly we'll get to the facts of the matter

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, you know from personal experience the virus is real. You said you caught it and beat it. You know it DOES kill - mainly those who already have a chronic issue anyway or are elderly. If they want to say 6 million dead worldwide from it? I accept that figure. It's not like millions of reported deaths are fake or incorrect. That's just silliness. Thousands possibly? It's as significant as a rounding error.

You think China is lying about their death toll? Other countries? Or have?

China released a deadly pathogen which they knew would kill millions. And finally, focus is slowly coming to that. Elections have consequences as they say. Now possibly we'll get to the facts of the matter
To answer your first question, yes I had it and so did millions of others. It also has a ridiculously high survival rate (over 99.8%). For the VAST majority of the world, this amounted to no more than a bad cold or flu like symptoms, which is why lockdowns and a poisonous vaccine were never needed.

I am not sure how many are fake but a very % of those initially reported "deaths" were not deaths BECAUSE of Covid, they died of something else completely but happened to test positive for Covid. Why did hospitals and providers do this? MONEY.

As for China, when has that country ever told the truth about anything? Why would you believe them about death counts?

People continue to focus on this for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom