touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Soylent Green
Plot

By 2022, the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
Realtors Had Billions In PPP Loans Forgiven As Housing Market Boomed

Many realtors took out PPP loans from the federal government and had them forgiven while the real estate industry boomed during the pandemic. NBC News’ Guad Venegas has the exclusive report.

touchdown

Reaction score
The "poor' are often chided for "milking" the welfare system.
But when others "milk Govt. programs" the outrage is "different."
Many feel sick... that they were not smart or savvy enough to have gotten their share of the PPP Pie!!!

But, in the case of independent realtors... they are, I'd imagine, a well connected group. And I'm sure the word spread fast in their "chat rooms" on what to do... Realtors deal with paperwork and laws and regulations as a matter of course. So I imagine it was easy-peasy for them to file for the PPP.

touchdown

Reaction score
As monkey pox cases continue to rise globally it has now raised concerns that this infection flare-up might lead to bigger outbreak across the world.

The French Public Health Agency says that all of the reported Monkeypox cases so far have been men aged between 22 and 63.

Canada reports that the most cases reported are in the province of Quebec.

Top Bottom