dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That didnt last long. Apparently now the SC has ruled AGAINST Biden for the vaccine mandate.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And almost immediately, the Biden administration starts begging private employers to ignore the SCOTUS ruling, and at the same time also begs mainstream media and Big Tech to double down on efforts to eliminate all dissenting opinions or other stories about their vaccine that they dont approve of.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And almost immediately, the Biden administration starts begging private employers to ignore the SCOTUS ruling,
The ruling does not apply to them, it only applies to the government. There's nothing for them to ignore. They're free to impose any mandate they choose. As it should be. In fact this was the entire point of the challenge and is also the entire point of the Constitution itself.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The ruling does not apply to them, it only applies to the government. There's nothing for them to ignore. They're free to impose any mandate they choose. As it should be. In fact this was the entire point of the challenge and is also the entire point of the Constitution itself.

The ruling overturns the OSHA vax requirement for private employers, which was making it a requirement for employer's over 100 employees to adhere to.

Many of those private employers wouldnt have required it otherwise, so now it's an "option" whereas a few days ago it was a "requirement". So now the Biden people are begging private employers to do it anyway.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
That didnt last long. Apparently now the SC has ruled AGAINST Biden for the vaccine mandate.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Why you support sc decision? You want covid keep spreading and spreading like a hypocrite you are?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why you support sc decision? You want covid keep spreading and spreading like a hypocrite you are?

OK snowflake, answer these questions:

Do vaccinated people get Covid?

Do vaccinated people transmit Covid?

Do vaccinated people end up in the hospital?

Do vaccinated people die from Covid?

Since you're a libtard and probably get all your news from MSNBC or CNN, I'll help you out. The answer to all of the above is YES.

Further, why does anyone need a vaccine for something that 99.7% of people that do contract it, will easily recover from it?

Neither employers, nor the government have any business mandating that people take a vaccine for something like this.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about tennis, but if I was a tennis player or a tennis fan I'd be genuinely pissed. All those pro tennis guys should walk away from that Australian Open. Most of them are probably woke so won't do it, but eventually people have to put an end to this 100% lunatic bullshit

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The ruling overturns the OSHA vax requirement for private employers, which was making it a requirement for employer's over 100 employees to adhere to.

Many of those private employers wouldnt have required it otherwise, so now it's an "option" whereas a few days ago it was a "requirement". So now the Biden people are begging private employers to do it anyway.
Glad it's understood.

Had Biden began by asking instead of mandating, he would have seen a lot more cooperation and goodwill. And wouldn't have suffered this embarrassment.

But, they can't help themselves - they have ideas sooooo great they have to be mandated.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I mean, you asked the question and dbair responded. Can you answer his questions? I'm interested in why you think mandates will stop the spread of Covid, especially since more people have been infected and died under these mandates (and the Biden Administration.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad it's understood.

Had Biden began by asking instead of mandating, he would have seen a lot more cooperation and goodwill. And wouldn't have suffered this embarrassment.

But, they can't help themselves - they have ideas sooooo great they have to be mandated.

These people are ideologues, as are their followers like King. They are incapable of independent thought, integrity and honesty.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about tennis, but if I was a tennis player or a tennis fan I'd be genuinely pissed. All those pro tennis guys should walk away from that Australian Open. Most of them are probably woke so won't do it, but eventually people have to put an end to this 100% lunatic bullshit

I was thinking the same thing. The guy was forcibly quarantined and I have to keep asking myself what kind of world we live in where any of this is acceptable. But I guess if Djokovic doesn't play, it increases the chances of other players. Money trumps all.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Further, why does anyone need a vaccine for something that 99.7% of people that do contract it, will easily recover from it?

I'll tell you....my mother tested positive, as did my wife and daughter. All had similar symptoms that were akin to a mild cold/sinus infection. All recovered quickly, thank God. I had the same symptoms and I tested negative. All of us were vaxed.

And this is the issue....The Corpse claimed it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It's a total lie that defies logic and most people with half a brain understand that. If these frauds were honest, people might have been more receptive like Dooms stated.

EDIT: We used self-tests bought at local pharmacies. $30 plus dollars for 2 tests, $15.00 per test. It's all a money grab by Big Pharma.

Top Bottom