Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s a scary thought that an athlete in good health who was currently in training for an upcoming fight, who is currently in great shape, and who had been vaxxed can still require hospitalization for Covid.
This virus is a eugenicist's dream come true. And so we engineer "vaccines" that do not kill the virus, and do not prevent or even inhibit transmission. For the first time in the history of virology? In the history of medicine?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This virus is a eugenicist's dream come true. And so we engineer "vaccines" that do not kill the virus, and do not prevent or even inhibit transmission. For the first time in the history of virology? In the history of medicine?

The vaccines appear to have a short period of efficacy, 3 months. After that the immunity they provided wears off over the next 2 months and then disappears completely. All this talk about they reduce the symptoms is spin. From 3 to 5 months they probably have that effect, but by 6 months vaccinated people are as vulnerable to COVID-19 as unvaccinated. I do not know this to be fact, but the data strongly suggests it. We are hearing more and more cases of vaccinated people testing positive, and being hospitalized. The argument that it would be worst except for the vaccines is unprovable. For example, No one know how sick De La Hoya would be if he did not get vaccinated. There is no way to know this. This is like saying a particular tornado of hurricane is the result of global warming. It is conjecture.

The vaccines are making the problem worse.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, but apparently they hold it back from beating your ass down like a red-headed stepchild when you do get it. Here in West TN, the great majority like 9.5 people out of 10 are in the hospital because they do not have the vax. I guess instead of calling it a vaccine we should call it a lessening shot so folks will stop this inane horseshit of not taking it and dying. Yes it is your choice, I would never in a million fucking years make you take the god damn vax, but quit playing semantics, anyone with half a fucking brain can see that the folks that are vaxed, if/when they get the rona, it is not beating their ass down by in large. Do I think folks should take it, you are damn skippy. Do I think that they should be forced to? Hell no. If the abortion folks want to scream my body my choice, then by fucking god then that should count for something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, but apparently they hold it back from beating your ass down like a red-headed stepchild when you do get it
Just what I've been pointing out. It's a pre-treatmemt, not a vaccine. Which begs the question why. Almost like we don't want to kill the thing or prevent its spread. Almost like we're not trying to actually eradicate it. Almost like we like that it kills the old, sick and weak. Just like eugenicists want.

Seems awfully convenient.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They don't provide ANY immunity. At any point. Is the point.

The data do not indicate this is true. What we are seeing now and will see even more clearly in a few weeks is the vaccines do provide some level of immunity for a short period of time - about 2 months or beginning 1 month after the 2nd shot and lasting for about two more months. After that antibodies begin to disappear and after 5 months the vaccines are incapable of preventing infection. I would also argue after 5 months (average) the vaccines have less effect on the duration or severity of the infection. For some it might be a little longer but they are suggesting a booster at 6 months for a reason. In time, without a booster, the vaccines will have no effect on the severity of the disease.

Ignore the noise coming from the CDC. They are lying. When the vaccines were first approved they said they would be 95% effective in preventing infection. Then they started to see breakthrough cases so they changed their story to claim the vaccines reduce the severity of the disease. Of course that was when people who were vaccinated still had limited immunity. Once that immunity is lost there is no scientific reason why vaccinated people would have lesser symptoms. And there are people in hospitals with COVID who were fully vaccinated. We could be seeing a big increase in cases and hospitalizations shortly as 100 million vaccinated people will have had their vaccines at least 6 months ago.

One of the worst aspects of this pandemic has been the lack of quality information about COVID. The major health organizations have been afraid to tell the truth since the beginning and much of the medical profession, especially medical media, has been going along with all the misinformation coming from WHO and the CDC. The peak of this was the Lancet article claiming Hydroxy-chloroquine is deadly. But Lancet continues to publish articles that are biased at best and dishonest at worst.

Look at the data, we are seeing about 130,000 new cases per day now. The number of hospitalizations is only about 10% lower than the peak in the US which occurred just as vaccinations were beginning but higher than at any time during the 1st wave. This latest wave started in late July about 5 months after mass vaccination began. Hospitalizations are still climbing. With 40 million recovered from COVID and another 170 million vaccinated it seems unlikely that the vaccinations are doing anything to mitigate the pandemic. However, given the timing of this latest wave it seems there was a period where the vaccines did stifle the rate of infection.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The data do not indicate this is true.
The FACTS indicate it's true. The vax does not cause our immune system to KILL the virus. It still allows us to catch it and transmit it. All these "vaccines" do is inhibit activity by the virus, helping us not become gravely ill. They do NOT make us immune!

It's a PRE-TREATMENT. It gives NO actual immunity.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Vaccine Hesitancy Greatest Hits
Featuring Joel Sussman - Toronto, Canada

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The FACTS indicate it's true. The vax does not cause our immune system to KILL the virus. It still allows us to catch it and transmit it. All these "vaccines" do is inhibit activity by the virus, helping us not become gravely ill. They do NOT make us immune!

It's a PRE-TREATMENT. It gives NO actual immunity.

We are splitting hairs here, but the vaccines were never intended to kill the virus, they were designed to teach human cells to produce antibodies that attack the spike proteins that form the out layer of the virus. This prevents the viruses from gaining entry into humans cells where they can replicate. In theory, this would prevent transmission simply because the viral load would be insufficient to infect another person while the immune system would eradicate the virus in the infected person.

There is evidence this mechanism does work for a few months. But then the antibodies dissipate and the protection against serious infection wanes with it. The CDC is still claiming that the vaccines continue to work at least enough to prevent serious infects. This appears to be another mistake by the CDC.

I am trying to find the link but I just read an article from Johns Hopkins on natural immunity. The study claim that natural immunity actually grows stronger over time with immunity at 8 months being stronger than immunity at 4-5 months. If verified, this blows up the argument that people who have recovered from COVID should get vaccinated.

Update: I did find this. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are splitting hairs here, but the vaccines were never intended to kill the virus
Exactly. And this allows vaxxed people to still carry and transmit the virus. Convinently . It's a pre-treatment. Makes handy typhoid Mary's out of millions.

All the other bullshit is all about the effectiveness and time duration of the pretreatment, NOT about any sort of immunity.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d0a503bad571d35dcc868dfa102436a7.jpg

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
Whenever I hear about things regarding the vaccination (good or bad), it's almost always about the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. Rarely is the J&J more typical vaccine mentioned, particularly in these stories about waning effectiveness.

Has anyone seen anything that differentiates between them? I hate how everything is called "THE" vaccine, when there are several different "vaccines" out there.

Top Bottom