Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have been reading up on Ivermectin, he anti-parasite drug that many doctors around the world are claiming is a miracle drug for preventing and curing COVID-19. The parallels between the media treatment of Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are too close to ignore. The arguments against the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID are the same as those used to ban HCQ as a treatment for COVID. The CDC claims the studies are too small, not sufficiently controlled, etc. to recommend Ivermectin one way or the other, yet the drug has been practically banned and many hospitals and doctors refuse to administer it even to the most desperate patients. In one case a woman had to get a court order to have the drug administered to her critical condition mother and even then most of the doctors refused to administer the drug. The woman had to get a doctor certified at the hospital just to administer the drug.

Ivermectin, like HCQ, has been administered to billions of patients as an anti-parasitic drug with minimal side effects. It is proven safe just like HCQ. Doctors that have used the drug on COVID patients have reported 81% recovery rate, and the drug has an even better success rate in preventing COVID.

The argument over efficacy is a legitimate scientific debate. There are pluses and minuses on both sides. But what is not acceptable is the big tech censorship of the debate. A scientist testified before a Senate committee n the efficacy of Ivermectin, providing case analysis and other data to senators and Youtube banned the video of his testimony. Testimony before open hearings is public record! How do you censor the public record? How does Youtube, or Twitter decide that data compiled by a group of doctors and scientists is misinformation? More importantly, why are we allowing this. If scientists cannot openly debate the questions before us, humanity is harmed.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Stand by for the Delta Plus variant which is thought to be more deadly and more contagious than the Delta variant.

This is the problem with trying to stop a virus. They mutate rapidly and unpredictably.

The US government can't stop telemarketing calls but it is going to stop a mutating virus? No chance.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Funny. LOL. It is too bad this great country of ours has to be represented in the scientific community by Dr. Fauci. He has done so much damage to the credibility of science. I wonder how long it will take to repair the damage.

It did not have to be this way. Sometimes it is best to say "I don't know" than to spew the gloom and doom conjecture Fauci has been repeating for over a year now.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
More anti-vaccine fodder for the folks against the COVID vaccines:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid...say-israeli-and-european-experts_3877703.html

In this article, some scientists are asserting that the vaccines are actually spurring these more dangerous variants we are hearing about.

From the beginning I thought the best way to deal with COVID was to just go about business as usual and only protects the most vulnerable. It seems reaching herd immunity quickly is the best way to handle a mutating virus. Our great scientists led out to do the exact opposite and it seems like we may pay for it with a higher death toll before this is over.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Are we going to see another major wave of coronavirus cases in the US soon, despite the vaccinations?

Someone at my wife's place of business just tested positive for COVID-19. The kicker? He was vaccinated about 6 months ago. The story from the CDC, Fauci, media, etc. is that even if you get sick, the vaccination will work to reduce the symptoms. But this guy I am referring too is very sick. He is not hospitalized but he has been wiped out by the illness for days. He is a young guy, so what happens when the vaccinated elderly get COVID? Will they die like the unvaccinated elderly have been dying since the pandemic began?

It is starting to look like natural immunity from recovery from COVID is stronger and lasts longer than the immunity from the vaccines. Who is for getting a booster every 6 months?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know if a lawsuit will be successful. Hospitals have been allowed to require employees to get certain vaccinations for years. The courts have given them that authority in rulings on other cases. But all sorts of employers are forcing or pressuring employees to get the vaccinations and we'll have to see what happens when they are sued. My gut tells me that businesses will argue they were following the government's guidelines.

I have a feeling in a few months we will see a surge in new cases even among the vaccinated. If that happens a lot is going to change.

But if we compare the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine program what what is happening today we see a lot has changed. The Swine Flu vaccine program was stopped after 2 1/12 months because 1 person died and a handful of others developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome. The COVID vaccines have had many more adverse effects, especially on children but the government continues to push people to get vaccinated. It's as if hitting vaccination goals is more important than the lives of citizens.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that didn’t take long for Gov Newsome and the LA mayor to freak out and over react

California FINALLY opened up on June 15th. It’s now 1 month and 1 day later and they are already requiring the use of masks indoors again in Los Angeles County!

10e98b4a8a5f3f44f4188368ba3e6ada.jpg

I fucking hate everything about my state other than the weather!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well that didn’t take long for Gov Newsome and the LA mayor to freak out and over react

California FINALLY opened up on June 15th. It’s now 1 month and 1 day later and they are already requiring the use of masks indoors again in Los Angeles County!

10e98b4a8a5f3f44f4188368ba3e6ada.jpg

I fucking hate everything about my state other than the weather!

This sign is more truth than anything we have been told about the virus. I now know personally 2 people who were vaccinated and have gotten COVID. I don't mean they tested positive, I mean thy got full blown symptoms and were really sick for days. Israel published a study claiming 40% of their new cases are vaccinated people. It appears the immunity from the vaccines lasts about 5 months or so. After that not only can you get COVID, but there is little protection from serious symptoms. We could see another huge spike in cases as those vaccinated in the 1st quarter of 2021 lose immunity.

On the other hand, it looks like those who recovered from COVID in 2020 still show strong immunity from re-infection. Even people who recovered over a year ago. The brain trust in in the CDC and medical communities failed us. But even though they have been wrong about almost everything, social media is censoring "disinformation" from other sources. I am amazed our species made it this far.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It appears the immunity from the vaccines lasts about 5 months or so. After that not only can you get COVID, but there is little protection from serious symptoms. We could see another huge spike in cases as those vaccinated in the 1st quarter of 2021 lose immunity.

Which is why we need yearly vaccinations. This would also make Big Pharma fat and happy.

Top Bottom